Knights x curvy princess reader

You were the former princess of far away kingdom until you were banished by your father and brothers, so they could replace your with your male cousin. Most of the knights and servants who had been loyal to you had left your side to join your cousin, but your had four knight who are loyal to you to the end and they were also you lovers a well. You had told the guys they didn't have to come with you but they still wanted to come.  Xavier ( white hair), Alexander( short blonde hair), James ( brown hair), and Peter ( long blonde hair). Had given up their knighthood and soon left the kingdom with you and start a new life as commoners which you all were fine with, because you are happy to have them with you.

Y/n " I still can't believe we been living in this village for four years right now"

James " hey I'm just happy we are here with you and we were able to make a great life for us here"

Y/n " yeah having a small farm and blacksmith shop as well makes things easy"

Xavier " it great at not everyone here knows who we were before we arrived here and got married"

Y/n " do you boys ever miss being knights and being part of the knighthood, along with have all the gold you guys wanted" you husbands look at you but you could tell the guys really love you, and would do anything to be with you.

Peter " listen my love we will always want to be with you and we don't care what we have in life only if you have you by our side"

Alexander " Peter is right because since we been gone for four year our lives have changed our family has grown" all three of you looked at two wooden bed and one wooden crib. You have to twins sons named William and Thomas, and you have a brand new baby girl name Elizabeth.

James " you have given us two handsome sons and a beautiful baby girl we are happy with out life, with you and we work change it for any of the gold in this world or the next"

Y/n " I can say I'm happy living my life on this village and being able to live a quite and normal life"

Xavier " we made a promise to always be loyal and honest to you for the rest of our lives, and we will keep the promises " Xavier kissed your check making you smile and kiss him on the lips.

James " come on love it night fall and we should be getting to sleep, me and the boys have to get up early tomorrow morning and deliver some swords to a lord"

Y/n " sure my loves " you had blew out the candles and the guys checked on the animals and children, you all soon fall asleep. You love the life you have with your husbands and children and there will be nothing you would do it change, it because is life as better then the one you had before and you have husbands who really love you and children who love you and need you at the moment.