Mobster x chubby reader

It the swing 1920s and the age of mobster and crazy century and the world had become, a even more hard place to make a good living and keep yourself alive. When it come to a chubby young lady like you, single and living alone in the big city that was ruled by many mobsters families. You were alone in the world your parents had dead many year ago, and your older brothers wanted nothing to do with you after your parents death. You still had money your parents left you but you were still, going to make living for yourself.

Y/n " another day at work" you had gotten a job at club, your mother had singed you up for some singing and dance class. Which seems to pay off well later on in life for you, because you had become well know singer at the club.

Y/n " wow red and white rose again" you walked into your dressing room and found red and white rose place in glass vase, on the table of vanity.

Y/n " these are so beautiful"

???? " not as beautiful as the lady they are addressed to" you soon turned around to see Tony one of the youngest and powerful mobster in the city, and he also owns the club you work at he owns multiple clubs but for some reason this one was his favorite.

Y/n " good evening Tony I'm guessing you are the one I should be thanks for these beautiful roses"

Tony " yes I'm beautiful I just want to show my favorite and number one girl how much I care for her"

Y/n " thank you Tony but the other girls here are better then me and....."

Tony " don't you dare say beautiful then you my dear y/n because in my eyes you are everything I want in a women"

Y/n " Tony ...."

Tony " you are the everything i dream in having in a women, you are kind heart and having a lovely singing voice and you love to dance.... you have curves at always seem to steal my attention ever time I look at you my heart stops beating and I get lose looking in your eyes"

Y/n " Tony I love you as well but I ...."

Tony " nothing would be wrong about our love my dear and if anyone has anything bad to say I will make sure they will pay for saying horrible things about you"

Y/n " fine I will give this relationship a try"

Tony " that what I love to hear" Tony soon starts kissing you on the lips making you kiss him back but your guys moment is soon ruined when there is a knock at your door, you both knew it was your turn on stage so you kissed Tony one last time before you walked away.