Dabi x chubby wife reader

You are the wife of dabi and villains who had fire powers but you really loved Dabi even when he had his bad days, and those were on a rare basis. Even when the world seemed to judge dabi based on how he was living his lifestyle, you still loved him and no even knew your guys were married which made everything better for you.

Y/n " everything will be okay Mai your father will be home soon, it seems like your brothers don't care right now" you and triplets with dabi and you guys had started thinking what the kids powers will be when they get older. Your sons names were Tadashi and hiro. Mai was not feeling so good and you had taken her for the doctors while at the boys were at daycare and found out she is sick.

???? " hey I'm home where are my favorite people" you soon see dabi walked into living room, he soon saw you holding Mai.

Y/n " welcome home sweetie"

Dabi " what wrong with our princess"

Y/n " Mai been sick all day and she hasn't been able to get a good nap in all day"

Dabi " here let me take her for a while" you soon hand over Mai to dabi and soon enough Mai had calm down and fallen asleep in her fathers arms.

Dabi " she just need her father to show her everything will be okay"

Y/n " you are a great father now come let's get in her into bed"

Dabi " sure" Dabi placed Mai back into her bed and kissed her goodnight one the forehead and he did the same for Tadashi and hiro.

Dabi "what are you making there cute"

Y/n " spicy top ramen and there is some fried fish cooking as well"

Dabi " I'm just happy to have a lovely and caring wife like you"

Y/n " Dabi what the matter why do you sound upset"

Dabi " it nothing babe nothing for you to worry about"

Y/n " Dabi tell what the matter you are starting to worry me"

Dabi " will you still love me even if I was locked aqua for my crimes"

Y/n " yes I will still love you why do you ask at"

Dabi " because I'm just worried you won't love me anymore and leave me and take the kids"

Y/n " I will love you no matter what would you love the kids if they become hero's"

Dabi " yes I will" Dabi soon kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back Dabi was happy to hear you will still lobe him  no matter what he did in his life, and now he had more to fright for you and his kids.