Male tinkerbell x cuvry fairy reader

You live in pixie hollow and you and become fast friends with a male fairy named Tyler, when it came to your class you didn't belong to any of the class and no one knew why. They made you do the test over and over again to see what you fairy skill was but nothing worked.

Tyler " y/n come on wake up there something I have to show you" you are laying in bed and some how Tyler got into your house.

Y/n " what can't it wait unit it light out please"

Tyler " nope now come on get dress and I will wait outside for you"

Y/n " fine give me fifteen minutes or less" Tyler soon flew outside of your house and close the door behind him, you soon got out of bed and got ready. You soon left your house and fly away with Tyler following him because he was not telling you where he was taking you.

Y/n " so are you going to tell me now where we are going or no"

Tyler " we are almost there you are going to love it"

Y/n " okay but if we get caught I'm going to hurt you"

Tyler " we are not going to get caught I know it now we are .... here come on we have to walk the rest of he way it not at far"

Y /n " okay" you and Tyler soon landed on the ground and started waking Tyler soon grabbed your hand leading you down, a giant path. You soon stop and arrived at this small dancer girl on a musical box, and you soon remember Tyler was talking to you about this when you asked you to cover his shift at the workshop.

Y/n " oh my Tyler she is beautiful you did you fix her"

Tyler " yeah I did and you were the first one I wanted to show you before the others" soon Tyler started to turning the dancer and soon enough some music started playing and Tyler looked at you getting your full attention. Soon Tyler started to flying and grabbed your hands, and you soon started flying as well. The two of you soon started dancing and laughing.