Angry

"I'm late!" Terra shouted as she shot out of the bed and ran to throw her Red Fountain suit on. She couldn't believe that the girls let her sleep in. They saw how sleepy she was and they didn't have the heart to wake her. She had been studying all night long.

Terra had an exam at Red fountain she also skipped Alfea. Running through the front lawn she waved at Bloom and the others "Hey-" Stella paused but didn't finish as Terra ran past them "Rude" She huffed.

"I don't know Stella. We should've woken her up" Flora sighed.

"Yeah, She's really busy now" Tecna nodded.

"Well it's not my fault she slept in and forgot to set her alarm"

"Stella!" The girls shouted.

"Fine. I'll tell them it's my fault when school is over." Stella sighed. "That's good" Musa smiled. "She just had the light on for half of the night! I couldn't sleep!"

"Stella!"

-

As Terra ran to the entrance of the school she could already see her class being lined up so she quickly lined up on her spot. Sadly Professor Codatorta had already spotted that she was late while he stood beside Saldin. "Probably the stress is getting to her" Saladin sighed.

"She needs to work on being braver. She just doesn't yell back noir does she do anything else" He sighed.

"Then provoke her" Saladin smirked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. But since she's very grounded you must hit her where it hurts the most"

"Doesn't that seem too cruel" Codatorta hummed "Yes, I suppose but how else are we going to teach her? She's as hardhead as her mother back in the day" Saladin sighed happily. " My parents told me old tales. Now I know that there are true I found out Terra is very much like her father"

"Interesting" With that Codatorta walked down with a mission in mind. Getting Terra to snap. Yes, Terra gained confidence but only while fighting. She could stand up to the Trix, yes but not when Stella would walk all over her or the other guys in the school.  She said it herself that she needed to work on it but never has. She was afraid of hurting other's feelings.

"Your late" Oliver whispered as he passed her. "So are you" She whispered back.

Codatorta cleared his throat before saying "Terra. You're late. Care to explain"

Terra looked shocked at first because she hadn't been called out in class before and Oliver was late as well. "Well, I was studying for a test and-"

"And. There shouldn't be an and"

"I'm sorry"

"What if you missed today's lesson?"

"I-I'm sorry" She whispered. " I'm just getting used to the two sch-"

"Your making excuses" He growled as he stomped over.  "But I'm-"

"Speak up. I can't hear you!" He shouted. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she gulped down. " I-I w-was-" She squeaked at his sword stabbing into the ground beside her. "Louder! If I can you hear my sword dropping you aren't speaking loud enough little girl!"

"Sorry Professor Codatorta!" She shouted. "Mm. Now run-"

"Professor Codatorta! I'm here on the behalf of Terra's tardiness" Stella called out as the rest of the girls stood behind her.

"Oh no"

"Oh? Explain yourself" He demanded as he turned towards Stella. "You see Professor , Terra was studying all night and she had finally gotten sleep but forgot to-"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up" Terra mumbled to herself as Stella explained what happened. Terra wasn't sure why Professor was so mean and very angry today. Terra also didn't know why Stella was extra annoying today. I mean Terra and Stella aren't the best of friends due to there differences in what they do.

Stella doesn't get her hands dirty, Terra doesn't mind. Stella like fashion, Terra doesn't care how her outfits match or don't match. Stella hates fighting, Terra doesn't mind it.

"Terras off the hook"

"Really," everyone said in disbelief. "No! Sounds to me Terra has no excesses now! What you just told got her in in bigger trouble. "

"Stella! Your not helping!" Terra shouted walking over.

"Sorry if I was just trying to help my friend" she huffed crossing her arms.

" You didn't help me Stella you made things worse. And I said you have to stop using me as anexcuses to come here and see your boyfriend"

Stella glanced at a smirked Brandon before looking back at Terra. "I wasn't making excuses!" Stella shouted.

"Yeah right!" Terra said rolling her eyes.

The two began to fight and the other girls wanted to cut in but was overwhelmed with the two shouted at each other. The guys could've sore that all they did was yell instead of actually saying anything.

"Let's settle this!" The two yelled at each other. "Let's not" Tecna cut in.

Brandon and Oliver turned towards each other with blank faces "dude" Oliver started. "Our girlfriends are fighting" Brandon said. They both raised a hand to high five each other and said "Hot" In unison. Their friends looked at them in disbelief but only Timmy said "What's wrong with the too of you" in a disappointing tone.

"Terra Magic Winx!"

"Stella Magic Winx"

"What!" Professor Codatorta shouted. He got his reaction but not towards the person he needed it to be.

"Musa Magic Winx!"

"You ruin everything!" The two shouted. Just before the two where about to hit each other with a attacks Musa jumped in the middle creating a disco sphere so that there attacks wouldn't hit the other. But Musa not knowing how powerful their first attacks would be got knocked away and fell to Riven's feet.

"Musa!" Tecna shouted running over. "What's going on? They wouldn't just attack each other like this" Bloom gasped.

"That might be my fault." Flora sighed as roots came from the ground and wrapped around Stellas and Terra's arms to hold a them back. "Flora. What did you do?" Musa asked as she got to her feet. "Long story short. It's a planet that causes hatred and I didn't think it would work since I created it"

Terra was the first to burn the vines and fly full speed towards Stella. "This is why we don't allow friends to visit"

"To be fair Professor. I don't think Terra knew they were going to show up" Sky chuckled nervously. "Yes I do suppose." Professor Codatorta sighed.

Something went up in smoke around Stella but suddenly she was up in the sky.