"Love" Is in the Air Pt.2

The girls and guys were in utter shock as they stared at Terra in Miss Faragonda's office. Adain had her close to his chest as she cried. "Miss Faragonda, it was horrible!" She cried. Adain hushed her as he moved his hand to cup her face. "It's okay." He whispered. 

"Thank the fairies your okay" Faragonda sighed as she got up from her desk. "It's more than just luck that Adain was there" Faragonda narrowed her eyes at Adain for a split second. "Yeah luck" Oliver growled through gritted teeth as he stepped forward to go to Terra. 

He placed his hand on her which she removed by wrapping her arms more around Adain's waist. "Terra" Oliver gasped. Riven walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. Riven pulled him away as his eyes fluttered. 

"This can not be overlooked. Hopefully Tomorrow we can relax before the storm" 

"Terra, what happened? I felt that you were in trouble" 

"Oh, Bloom" Terra sighed as she sniffed. She finally pulled away from Adain, yet she still held his hand. "Remember the shadow creatures from the cave?" She asked. "What? That makes no sense" Musa gasped. "Yes, those creatures only like darkness" Tecna nodded as she started to use her tec. 

Terra licked her lips and looked over at Adain. "I was in my office and I saw Terra leaving. I needed to discuss her current school schedule so that maybe we could fix it up so she got more time. The lights went out and suddenly we saw those things appear. I knew they were headed for Terra" 

"You shouldn't have blocked that attack" Terra sighed as she lightly touched his bandaged arm. "It was worth it" He mumbled. She softly giggled. Oliver's blood was boiling. Ready to walk up and punch him which he was close to doing so if Brandon hadn't put an arm in the way. 

"She just went through something, he protected her and she feels unsafe. It'll pass. Terra loves you" 

-

The birds were singing and the sun was shining. It was a beautiful day but not for Oliver. 

"She broke up with you?!" Timmy shouted. "There's no way!" Sky shouted. "Yup," Oliver sighed. He was heartbroken. "And over text?" Riven asked. Oliver slowly nodded. 

"Maybe it's just shock? You know after the attack" Timmy spoke. Oliver shook his head "No. She's different man. She couldn't stand Adain at first and suddenly she was all over him! It's like she's under a spell" He shouted throwing his phone at the wall.

A knock was heard at the door before the door opened. "Sup guys" Adain nodded his head up before walking up with Terra behind him. "You guys ready?" He asked. 

"Ready as well ever be" Riven snickered passing Adain and making sure to hit his shoulder on the way out. Terra turned over to Adain, "I'm going to check on the girls" She winks before placing a kiss on his cheek. 

Terra caught up when the girls were just at the gate when Avalon just walked away. "That's what I like to hear" He smiles, his eyes just catching Terra's to give her a nod downwards. 

"Hey, Girls!" Terra shouted as she waved her arm in front of the new gate. "Terra!" The girls shouted before she gave them a hug. 

"The place looks amazing!" Bloom smiled brightly, Terra only nodded before her eyes drifted behind her, the rest following to see what made her smile drop, "Guys is that who I think it is?" Aisha asks. Tecna's face twisted as she balled up her fist "Yes, there the witches of cloud tower" She informed. 

"Lucy!" Mirta calls out with her arms up for a hug. 

"They're on the guest list" Digit informs as she shows everyone the digital guest list.