Angry Part Two.

Before you read or after. I have a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic on my page called "I've Never Won". If you watch I hope you check it out. I'm also working on a Julie and the Phantoms fanfic called "In the night" Which the main character is Lesbain.

"Flora what exactly did you do?" Tecna asked as she glanced off to Musa as they both held up shields to protect the specialist. "Well. I wanted to see if I could recreate a plant that spreads nothing but hate." 

"Flora!" Bloom shouted. "Terra and Stella said I could put it in their room! It didn't work for a couple of days so I just thought nothing of it!" 

"Well, it's a problem now." Bloom sighed. "Maybe it sparks off the anger and enforces it." Tecna struggled. "At this rate, Terra might end up really hurting Stella" Oliver stated. "What do you mean Terra hurting Stella? You mean Stella hurting Terra. Terra has more abilities but Stella knows whats she's doing" Brandon scoffed. 

"Oh really. I'm-"

"No!" The girls shouted at Oliver who was about to make a bet. 

"I know! A song, I mean come on. Music brings people together" Musa offered. She took a deep breath before flying but before she couldn't do anything Stella shot her down "Bad Idea!" Musa shouted as Riven caught her. She quickly moved away from him and huffed. 

"What's her problem?" Riven asked Oliver. Oliver only stared at him blankly before facepalming. "Who's going to stop them?" The Professor asked. "Aren't you the teacher?" Tecna asked as she started to struggle as Stella's back hit the shield. Tecna was shot back into Timmy as Terra started to drag Stella in front of them. 

Drag is a bit of a stretch. Terra used her ice to throw her off which dragged her across the floor. "At least show some respect" Stella shouted as she unfroze the ice and flew up. 

"Flora who do we stop it," Bloom asked. "W-well. You have to destroy the plant" She sighed. "I'm on it" Bloom nodded as she ran off to get on Terra's bike.

"I have an idea. Musa, add a disco sphere around the two, I'll add a sphere around them, last Flora could lock them into the ground. That should buy us a few minutes." Tecna sighed. 

"Sounds like a plan" The other two nodded. Musa was the first to fly up while dodging a couple of hits. First, she trapped Terra then Stella. 

Stella had already given up but Terra somehow managed to destroy all three shield. She didn't have enough energy to break Stella out. But lucky for them, Bloom had already lit the flower up into flames causing both girls to fall down to the ground.

-

Terra's eyes fluttered open as she turned her head to look at the dark-skinned girl. Terra watched as her eyes fluffed open. No one else was in sight so she wondered if Stella ended up alright and not in this much pain as her. 

"It's been three days" She sighed as she looked up at her hands. "Yeah. Good morning" Terra giggled as she sat up. 

"Who are you?" 

"I'm Aisha. I've been looking for you" She groaned as she sat up. "I-"

"Pixies are in trouble. They need help and I'm afraid I can't save them alone" 

"I-What can I do?" She asked in a saddened tone. "In my kingdom, we were taught a legend. That Your parents helped us a long time ago in a fight. Please. We need to find them. We have to save them from Darker" 

"Don't worry okay. I-I'll try my best. Meanwhile, let's get you some food." Terra giggled. 

"Wait Piff. Where is she? Piff, Piff" 

"Don't worry, Your pixie is safe" Terra giggled. "I gave you some of my clothes. You should change." 

Terra sighed before getting up and walking towards the door to go into a room and change. Lucky for them she was nervous the other night and baked a little too much. With a sigh, Terra looked at a book. 

Tevbois. 

A kingdom meant to protect. How was she supposed to protect others when she couldn't even protect herself at the moment. It was the book Oliver had given her. The book was filled with nothing but legends, stories people tried making. Some bad, some good. 

But Terra still doesn't feel like it's her power. Like she hasn't connected with the elements. 

With another sigh, she walked out and checked on Aisha. 

"How are you feeling?"  

"Good. But I'll feel a lot better with something in my stomach" She giggled as she walked over. "Me too. I'll give you a tour once we make our way to-"

"Terra!" Oliver yelled out as he dropped a plate on the floor and ran over. "Hey" She giggled. 

"Aisha. This is Oliver my-"

"Boyfriend?" She cut off. 

"Yes indeed. You must be the girl they told us about" Oliver sighed as Aisha nodded. Stella was the first to jump her with a hug "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" 

"It's not your fault Stella" Terra giggled. "I'm sorry Terra. I didn't mean for this to happen" Flora sighed. "It's not your fault Flora. We both got out of hand" Terra sighed. 

"We're glad that your both okay. My calculations indicated that Terra would've won that fight." Tecna said. 

"Really? I bet on Stella" Musa struggled. "Honestly they both had a fair chance of winning" Bloom smiled.

"I taught Stella would've won. She knows how to use her abilities a lot better than I can and she feels connected to her magic"

"I would've won" Stella smiled. "Woah! You and Brandon really are meant for each other!" Oliver laughed out. All the girls laughed out as Aisha smiled at the friendship. "I over-baked. Looks like we need to all talk" Terra sighed as she looked off to glace at Aisha. "Right"

"I guess I should be going. See you in class tomorrow" He waved as he started walking off. "If I don't get kicked out. Sure!" She laughed. "Don't talk like that! I also took cupcakes" 

Terra rolled her eyes and lead her friends to the kitchen.  

Oliver sighed deeply before pulling out his phone and dialing down a number. "Nova we have to talk. It's about what happened between the two of us"