The Rescue Pt: 1

Terra walked through the Red Fountain courtyard as she let out a heavy sigh. Flora and Bloom were taking care of their new guests. During the day she went to Red Fountain and during the night she did Alfea work. To say she was tried was an understatement. 

Not to mention Aisha was hounding her since she woke up about the Pixies. Terra couldn't do anything at the moment, she felt horrible about it, the way Aisha would go on about the pixies, it made Terra want one of her own. 

Terra told Aisha to tell her story to Miss Faragonda that way they could've come up with a plan which is what Aisha was doing. But a little pixie snapped her out from her bubble when she got to her bike.

-

"Do you know him? Do you have any idea who or what he is?" Aisha asked. 

"Mhm," Faragonda hesitated. "Head Mistress, please, if he is dangerous you have to tell me the pixies are in trouble" Aisha stood up with a worried expression. 

"Honestly, I'm not sure who this enemy of ours is but we will find out, and no matter what we must find the underground entrance and free the pixies, that's the bottom line." She started by petting Piff.  

"But I also couldn't help but notice you needed to find Terra. Why is that?" 

Aisha sighed before sitting down once again. Faragonda leaned on her desk in front of Aisha before she explained, "When I was a kid my father would tell me stories about a kingdom that loved helping everyone they felt was in the right. I fell in love with the legacy they had and wanted to find the planet but my father told me how no one has been able to find it or its people. Then I found out about the princess being at Alfea. But when I went to the underground cave I completely forgot until I was helpless"

"I see"

"I know Terra could help. She's the legacy I want to become. Someone who helps others in a time of need, caring, plus I heard she also goes to Red fountain, It must be though having to deal with the boys"

"Yes, I believe Terra is quite special" Faragonda sighed. 

-

"My dear girls, as you may have to guess the reason I have asked you to come here is to organize a rescue mission. As you know fairies and pixies have always been the closest of friends so we must free them at any cost" Faragonda said in a sense of urgency. 

But of course, Stella being Stella had to ask "At any cost? Does that mean we get to skip classes and still get full credits after?" She smiled from the table.

"After everything, Aisha gone through, can't you think of something other than skipping class?" Faragonda asked.

"Actually it's just that if it's such a dangerous mission why not send the professors?" Stella smugly asked. 

"Hey" Tecna shot as the girls groaned.

"No, No, that's all right. Stella has raised a very good point" Faragonda said as she turned her back. "As professors, our job is to guide our students in case of an emergency. We have to be available to help everyone" Faragonda explained.

"Hmm, so in other words, it's up to us to turn this Prince into a popper?" Musa asked glaring at Stella.

"Wait so where is Terra?" Bloom asked. "Terra is discussing what the actual plan will be. They call us when they do. Terra will be leading the mission. If Terra is to tell you to do something you must follow her orders"

"That must be great for Terra!" Flora giggled. "Seems unfair to me" Stella huffed. 

"You've all shown great skill in the fight against with the Trix however Terra's whole kingdom is about protecting those who can't protect themselves. Leading is in her blood"