A Text Too Much

Louis Randall
I have been working for GEH for a month and it seems to be going great. Ana has written and published three kids books. I look at her as we are sitting at the red light. Suddenly a car is heading straight for us, I lean over to protect Ana and our baby. The darkness and now the bright lights. I hear a familiar voice and notice how light I feel. Like I am floating. I see my body below me and Ana is laying on a gurney next to me. The people are frantically working on both of us. I hear the cries of a baby. Then I see them rush Ana it of the room. They keep trying to bring me back, but the voices I hear now are coming from my long lost family. Mom and dad are summoning me and I can't stop myself as I float towards them and they walk me into the light.
Ana Randall
I was Looking at a text on my phone as we were sitting at the light. Suddenly Louis jumps to protect our baby bump and I see the car crashing into us head on. They drove right into our car. I hear a lot of people talking and asking me questions and I don't know what they are asking me because my back and stomach are hurting badly and I want to push the baby out. I keep hearing questions and I can't think straight. I suddenly hear what sounds like a baby crying. I feel like I am moving I am so tired and I can't understand where I am and why am I so tired. I suddenly see darkness.
Dr Green
Mrs Randall can you wake up for me please? I need to know who to call for you.
Ana
My husband is all I have except our baby. Where is my baby at? I feel my tummy and the bump is no longer there. The dr seems nervous and is looking at me with what looks like pity. Just tell me I lost my family because of a careless driver. I start sobbing and another dr comes in with a bassinet behind her.
Dr Grace Trevelyan Grey
I bring the baby in to see his mother. Mrs Randall needs to know she has someone to live for. Even though she will want to die when she learns her husband is dead. He saved his wife and child by throwing his body over hers when the car hit him. He lost the battle while she was fighting to survive after giving birth. I can't look at her and tell her, but someone has to. I bring her baby boy to her. He's three days old now. She just became aware and we brought him for a visit. She at least didn't lose the baby.
Ana
Where is my husband? Has he seen his son yet. We haven't chose a name for the baby yet.
Dr Grey
Mrs Randal Louis's injuries were fatal. His actions saved you are his son. We have to remove your spleen after you gave birth. So you will have to stay a few more days. The driver of the other car was killed in the crash as well. Unfortunately you are the victim of a text and drive situation. You have great insurance, but the other drivers insurance should take care of all the bills. Do you have any friends or relatives you can call to help you when you go home?
Ana
We just moved here and had to get everything ready for the baby and get the house all squared away. I have to call my husbands employer and let them know he was killed in a wreck. I ask if my phone survived and they bring a bag with my belongings in it. Minus my clothing. I call GEH and ask for HR.
HR Therese Andrews
Hello canI help you?
Ana
This is Anastasia Randall, I am calling to let you know Louis Randall my husband was killed in car wreck four days ago. I need to know what I need to do as far as his personal property is concerned?
Therese
Oh Mrs Randal they are expecting your call. I will put you through to head of HR Raymond James.
Raymond James Head of HR
Hello Mrs Randall I am so sorry for your loss. I will have someone bring the papers to your room or house whichever you need. I know this is hard, but we need copies of Louis's death certificate. If you aren't up to it we can have you sign an authorization and we can handle that and processing his life insurance policies.
Ana
You would do that for me?
Raymond
Yes Mrs Randall GEH believes in taking care of their people and their families as well. Give us the room number and we will get the paperwork sent over t the ball rolling. How are you and the little one doing?
Ana
We are as well as can be expected. I give them the room number and feed Louis David Randall JR. he is resistant to take the breast at first. Louis is finally sleeping and the nurse has changed him and put him in his bassinet. He has my blue eyes and Louis's strawberry blonde hair. There is a knock 9n the door and three people enter the room after I ask them to enter.
They introduce themselves.
Attorney Phil Jacobs for the family of Will Abrams
Notary Sharon Dodd
Insurance Agent Felix Dash
Mr Jacobs
Hi we are here on behalf of Abrams family to settle on this as quickly as we can. I decide to keep the quietly as possible until we get her to sign the gag order. I throw a number out at her with the agent smiling and shoeing her numbers that are far lower than she get really get. We just want to settle fast. They are the ones who will end up paying the biggest portion of the settlement.
Ana
I watch these three gulls, well maybe not the notary who is just here to make the documents official. I can't believe these people. I call the nurse and ask her to remove these ghouls wanting to pay me a hundred thousand for my husbands death and my medical bills. Something is not right if they are here within a week of the accident.