Roger Norris

Roger Norris
Will Abrams is dead after what they call an accident. He got off with help from his father and a fast get away the first time. I refused to take part in the second so called accident. He said he had no idea about the deaths, because he lost control while reading a text and established control quickly. He was shaky from the event and drove off to his home to have a drink. That's the statement his family attorney read into the court hearing. Now I see they moved the CFO office to the top floor. The old office is locked up, no one is allowed in there at all. I asked HR to get me inside because of files I needed were in there.
HR Therese
Roger Norris came down to get into mr Randall's office and I had to refuse him access. He said he needs fixes from the office that he gave the PA for Randall to look over and approve. I told him that he could just reprint it all, because it was scanned into the system if it made it to the CFO. The PAs can't accept documents until they are scanned. So if you give them straight to them, they have the office clerks scan everything before they can give it to them.
Roger Norris
I need the originals. Now.
HR Therese
You can ask Raymond, but he is going to say the same thing I have. Did you know you are up for review in a week. Since the newest CFO has been too busy to do your review, Raymond will be doing yours. Here is the date and time he set. You should get an email regarding it.
Roger Norris
That's all I need is to get a review now. Well my work speaks for itself.
HR Therese
Well If there isn't anything else, I have to hire a few new clerks and finance personnel. I look at him and think one of them is your replacement. I walk back to Ray's office and let him know about Rogers and my conversation. He gave me an odd look and left. We have processed the insurance checks for Mrs Randall. It was a company car, so we can gain access to it soon enough. I have no doubts now the CFOs job is cursed. If not someone is causing their deaths. I know they closed the office so they could check on somethings in that office. We already have his termination documents ready to be signed. Too bad we can't prove he was involved in the deaths of all three of the GEH employees. If he is I hope he is found guilty. We have to keep all this very quiet and watch him closely.
Ana
The new nanny is a lot better than the other nanny. Sawyer told me if the other nanny contacts me for any reason to let him know immediately. Apparently she was hired by GEH and they are investigating her at this point. I am not to talk to the insurance company for the Abrams or the attorney of theirs. If they call to tell them to speak to GEH legal department. I have been playing with Louis and trying to keep my chin up. They are still investigating the accident. Apparently the car being a GEH company car is missing from where it was supposed to be towed to. I asked where Abrams car was taken to? Sawyer said it had disappeared as well. I asked him why security has been doubled?
Sawyer
I hate having to tell Mrs Randall her life and her baby's life is in danger, but we don't know why or who at this point. I mean we suspect who is behind it, but without proof we can't do a thing and she is a sitting duck until we can. Right now we need to assure your safety and we will make sure you are safe at all times.
The firing
Roger Norris
I was terminated from GEH and they explained that due to certain files and my involvement in them they had no choice but to fire me. They asked me to admit to my involvement in helping Will Abrams to cause problems for GEH. They showed me what both previous CFOs had discovered in the files I had tried to push past their bosses in hopes that wouldn't see them. They had no proof of any of this at all. I have to find another job and fast before this gets around. I sign the papers and take my items and hand in everything they have on me. I drive to see Ana Randall and explain to her how sorry I am that I wasn't able to stop Abrams from following through with his plans to make her husband do what he tried to force him to do. Abrams had a temper and he was a bully. I have to make amends to her and her son for not taking Abrams threats seriously. I called my attorney and asked him to assure my will gets executed and all my paperwork is in order, because once I tell him about my part in this and turn everything I have on Abrams father and son and what they are capable of and has already done my life will not be worth much. They already took my wife from me. I got our only child clear of their reach.
I knock on the Randall front door and my attorney is standing next to me. What I didn't expect was her home being watched I hear what sounds like a gun going off and I see black as the door opens to a big guy grabbing me and my attorney inside and he calls someone. Ryan I think and he goes to get a license plate apparently of my killers car. How was I to know I would die trying to make amends to a young widow. My attorney has my notarized statements and will leaving everything but a trust for my child in their new name.