Mrs Randall Sells

Ana Randall Escalade new east resident
After Roger Norris was killed on my front porch I couldn't bring myself to live in the home any longer I put it up for sale immediately. It sold quickly to very strange people who did a bidding war, because of the fact two men died after being at the home and both were employees of GEH. I got three times the value of the home and they paid for my move to Escala. My nanny was thrilled with the move as was everyone else security was very happy to have me in a safer place. Talk about safe I felt like Fort Knox didn't have this kind of security. Dr. Grey and mr Christian Grey or Grace and Christian said they thought it was for the best that I would be safer now. Christian asked if he could have someone go through any documents that Louis might have brought home just in case they were missing something. He felt guilty about everything that has happened to my husband and now someone being killed on my porch that also worked for him until that day.
Sawyer
I am so glad she agreed to move into this place, it will be much safer to take care of her safety and the baby's safety. Rogers attorney told me he had hard evidence on the Abrams men, the wife had no idea what they were doing. So now we have to have another attorney involved. Mrs Abrams settled with Mrs Randall for ten million dollars, which was less than what Louis would have made at GEH if he stayed until he retired. Mr Grey pays his employees well, a CFO makes quite the income.
Christian
I make sure that Gail has assured that everything is perfect and she has indeed and that's why she is getting a bonus. I ask Mrs Randall if she would join me for dinner soon, to talk about things regarding any papers regarding GEH that might be in her husband's possession. She told me she has went through everything and he had somethings that I might be interested in seeing. He apparently had brought something home and locked them in the safe. It has my name and address on it ready to mail out. She said there is also files he had brought home and was also in the safe. He has a safe deposit box as well that she didn't know about in a bank she had no knowledge about. She says she could get the things from the safe deposit box, but wants protection to be with her at all times. Plus I need to take what is from GEH from the time she comes out with the items. Barney chooses Thais moment to call.
Barney
Mr Grey we found the cars, both of them, Mrs Abrams has given us permission to have our investigators and the police go over everything. Sir it looks like Will Abrams wasn't the driver, but the passenger. The driver wasn't hurt at all. They hid this for a good reason. The steering wheel has no prints on it. According to the police. But the car door has prints on both sides. The seat is where a person taller than Abrams by a foot. Welch has his people working on those along with the police. George Abrams is keeping his mouth shut, but Mrs Abrams has been very helpful.
Christian
Thanks Barney I have something I need you to look into and it needs to stay between us okay? I need a deep background check on the Randall's as soon as you and Welch can get it done. Check for everything no matter how small.
Barney
I will do that right now.
Ana
I hate to admit it, but Christian Grey is one hot man. I need to remember that I am a widow of over a month. I am also a female with needs. Louis was coming home later and later. I am surprised he was even driving me to my doctors appointment that day. We had been having problems even before he took the GEH job. He then bought the house without me. It was if I didn't exist. When I found the women's underwear in his coat jacket I was mad as hell. I confronted him and he just said it was none of my business. When I became pregnant he wasn't happy at all about it. He accused me of getting pregnant on purpose. He was just putting on a show for GEH when he brought me to some events others he never told me about. He would stay in one of the corporate apartments because he was too tired to come home. At the funeral I noticed a young woman crying more than I was. I got rid of all Louis clothes and going through everything was very upsetting and enlightening. His laptop held some hidden files and Barney and I went through them finally and he had no doubts my husband was a louse. I had him keep all the photos intact. I want to remember what a bad guy Louis really was. I was so glad to sell that piece of crap house he bought after seeing him and the female he was seeing placing a sold sign on it. Gia Matteo was standing there nude while someone too her photo. I am assuming it was my husband. But hey who knows it might be anyone's husband.
Gail
I went and checked on Mrs Randall and was shocked to find her boxing up her dead husbands things for donations. The baby was cooing at his mommy, while Sawyer was leading me into the living room. He said she had a hard day and found out what her husband was really like. I see a bunch of photos on her laptop screen and see a naked photo of Gia Matteo. Then a bunch of Gia with mr Randall and not the kind of photos you can show at family reunions. I hug her and she just sobs her heart out. I know that she had no real mother or father and neither did mr Randall. They worked heard to get their college degrees and to get through high school.
Ana
Gail hugs me and I finally just let it all out, all my pain and grief over someone who didn't deserve my love. He promised me he would never cheat on me again. Well he kept that promise in a way, because he never stopped seeing Gia. Gia was at the funeral crying her eyes out. One would have thought she was the widow.