CFO Paul Martin

Three Months Earlier
GEH CFO Paul Martin
My PA brought me a big stack of files I have to go through. Shelley had been my PA at my previous employer three years ago. Shelley Ford and I were a team and worked very well together. I asked for her to be hired as my PA here as well. She made an odd comment to me about being careful about going through these files. She has never made a comment like that. We were going through some potential mergers and acquisitions with a fine toothed comb. I checked over the files several times and each time something stopped me in my progress. One of my team either failed to flag this or they deliberately tried to move it past me by placing in a huge deal to hide get it approved. Shelley being her usual proficient PA self had caught it. Roger Norris was passed over for promotion to CFO and was not happy about my being hired for the job. After seeing his work for a week I saw exactly why he was passed over for the job. His work and work ethics should have had him fired. I had to give him warnings and then written ones. This was deliberate and it involved someone that Christian Grey would never merge with. He would buy it outright instead. But Norris had tried to hide the owners name and also hide the money that Norris would get from doing this. I finally got all my ducks in a row and was going to expose Norris the next day. I locked up the files and all the my proof n the safe in my office.
Shelley Ford
As PA Paul Martin I was hired because of my attention to fine details and I was paid better than any other PA for those abilities. If I had my degree I would have been in the running for CFO at GEH myself. Paul brought me over with him because he wanted me to get my degree and he also knew my skills. GEH had a program in which if you want to get your degree they paid for your classes to advance your education. So I signed up to get my degree. I headed out to my car and my tires and all been slashed. Paul offered to wait for the cops to arrive to file a report. I decided to accept his ride home, after the cops said whoever it was might be hanging around in hopes of getting me alone. I tell Paul the timing of this is quite strange.
Paul
Do you have any self defense training?
Shelley
Not at all.
Paul
Let's get a bag packed and you can come to my home, Alice will understand and you can sleep in or spare bedroom. We head out of the garage in my car, I noticed a car following us. Before I knew anything we were having to dodge a car coming head on towards us with the car following us picking up speed. I tried to get out of the way of the car and thought we were safe. We weren't we ended up under a semi.
News traffic has stalled after a car going at a high rate of speed runs into a slowed semi truck. The two people died on impact. Names were withheld so families can be notified.
Present day
Christian Grey
Taylor decided to have Randall's office checked out. It was Martin's office as well. Only his personal items were given to his widow.
Taylor
I decide to open up the safe and notice a huge stack of files with flags in certain spots and the notes on them were obvious. I can't believe what I am reading and that this guy is still working here. I am betting he is part of why there are three dead GEH employees now him and Abrams. There was an investigation on Fords tires being slashed and then her and Martin dying like they had. Witnesses to what happened said one car was driving head first into them and another car was barreling up from behind them. Both the other cars disappeared quickly plates were missing. Whoever was behind this could be an employee, because who would slash Fords tires. Sawyer in the mean time I has told me that Mrs Randall and him have some concerns about the nanny working for her. He wants extra security and a new nanny. Jennifer Riley was sent to replace the other nanny Fredericka Alsop. Barney and I have worked hard to check and recheck where certain employees were when the two deaths took place. Mr Grey hired a friend of Roz Baileys as the CFO. We moved everything to the safe in the security office so it's safer there.
Christian
I am having a forensic auditor go over the numbers in the files. Roz and I are going through the rest f it at night. I get an envelope from an attorney I don't know. I watch as security checks t out and hands it to me. It is from mr Randall, the letter stated Gregg Gordon was hired to handle certain things for Mr Randall and if he dies the enclosed items are to be forwarded to me. I give Barney the hard drive, usb drive, I tell hm to isolate the system from ours in case they have a Trojan or virus on them.
Barney
I set it up and look through all the files it is very obvious who is involved and who is in it with hm. Buried in a mass of information is Norris and Abrams names and what they are trying to accomplish. Mr Grey wanted to buy the company, not merge with it. Nurse was attempting to help Abrams to snake his way into a takeover of GEH. I decent everything and print it off to give to Taylor. Taylor is good at clandestine activities unlike me. They are keeping Norris until they can catch him in the act.