Home Alone

Ana
Home alone, well not really alone. But without Louis the loneliness is beyond belief. I put little Louis down for hopefully the night. The nanny and the nurse are helping me with him until I can fend for myself. Nurse Jessica Standard has been barking orders at me and the nanny about my not lifting the baby too much. The driver is laughing as he carries the groceries inside. I am also looking at a housekeeper/cook who was hired by GEH as well. These people just showed up. The driver Thomas Sawyer looks more like a bodyguard. The nanny looks more like a model and her name is suggestive of parents who loved Disney. Who names their daughter Bambi? Bambi Shoemaker. She is great around Louis. I am forced into my bed and and medicated and fall asleep. I hear knocking at the door, I tel them to enter.
Sawyer
Ma'am an attorney Jacobs needs t talk to you again it is urgent.
Ana
Tell him to call mr Raven at GEH and that from now on he is to stay off my property. He is trying to get me to settle with the Abrams family before all the medical bills are resolved.
Sawyer
Okay I will definitely make sure he knows what you said. Go back to sleep, dinner will be ready in an hour.
Ana
The funeral is tomorrow it will be a quiet one, since Louis and I have no family. It will start at ten am and a closed casket. The nurse  won't be attending, the nanny and you will be there of course.
Sawyer
I have to be there and so does the nanny. The nurse is not coming, are you okay without her being there?
Ana
She had an emergency at home. I am okay as long as I don't life the baby and do too much. We need a wheelchair for me for a while.
Sawyer
We already have that ready for you based on the doctors orders. So we are ready when you are in the morning.

The wake, the turn out was bigger than I thought it would be, so I had to call in extra security for Mrs Randall. Taylor said that something about the wreck was odd, because why would an attorney for the Abrams family be here. I recognize him from the news.
Christian Grey CEO GEH
I had Taylor drive us to the wake of Louis Randall our CFO who was killed after working for about a month for us. Roz Bailey joined us at the wake with other members of our staff. I worked with Louis quite often and knew he had a wife and about to have a child. But I had no idea just how beautiful she is. Even after everything her beauty shines through. You can't hit on a widow at her husbands funeral itself not right at all. But I guess that didn't stop others from trying it. Luckily Sawyer and the nanny had a word with them. She was trying not to cry when the casket was being lowered into the ground. She held her son and tilted him to view his fathers casket being lowered. She left after that, sobbing and cradling her baby in her arms. Sawyer blocked the Abrams attorney from approaching, but allowed the family to offer condolences. I offered mine to her as she was being helped into the limo.
Taylor
Mr Grey you have a meeting you are expected at, so we need to head back to GEH. Mr Grey is nice, but this young lady is just widowed and in a great deal of pain from her husbands death and her injuries. Plus something about the Abrams involvement has me worried.
Roz Bailey
I head back to work and see Christian talking to Mrs Randall. I have seen him give family members his condolences before, but he doesn't go this far. He finally follows Taylor to his own car as the limo pulls off with the Randall widow. I must say she is very beautiful and young. Very young like her husband. Not many Make CFO at a Fortune 500 company right out of college, but he was headhunted by the best and he took the job.
Ana
Louis is restless and the nanny is trying to calm him down. She recommended that I take my medicine and lay down and she will feed him and watch over him for me. A look at Sawyer makes me think something is wrong. I ask her to just change her and I will feed him myself on the bed and place him in the bed next to the bed when I am done.
Sawyer
First the nurse calls off and now the nanny is acting oddly. I call for the extra security to check the grounds and watch the nanny closely. Bambi seems nervous and anxious and is looking at her cell phone a lot. I had a team set up cctv cameras and we had a bedroom setup so we can watch what is going on. Taylor says it wasn't a coincidence that Abrams was on the same road that day.
So they had me get her keys while she was out and we got everything setup with Barney's help. A neighbor decided to come over while we were working on everything. I explained that we worked with mr Randall and we're getting the home ready for Mrs Randall. They accepted that and told me to wish her a speedy recovery.
Christian
Okay Taylor what's going on? I know there is no meeting scheduled for me. So what is going on?
Taylor
Mr Randall was investigating that new purchase and found something odd and Abrams had something to do with it. We found something in a locked drawer in his office and an envelope with your name on it. We decided to look further into what mr Randall was investigating. The envelope is in the security office along with everything in Mr Randall's office. We sealed the office and his PAs office as well. She wasn't happy about it, but we interviewed her and I don't know if she knows anything or not, but we can't take any chances at this point.
Christian
Let's go find out what is going on now. Get Barney in on this situation now. We need to find out if he has anything at home or his car. Is the car accessible?
Taylor
That I am trying to find out where it is exactly. It kind of can't be located.