GEH Steps In

GEH attorney Thomas Raven
I bring everything including my PA, who is also a notary with me. I see a nurse throwing out three people. One is an attorney for the Abrams family. I pass him and his companions and it is worse than I thought. This might have been deliberate. I think we need to have it investigated. I knock on her door, while Tim looks through what the files show. Tim Johnson was hired after my female PA was fired for making advances on mr Grey. Too bad she was excellent at her job, but she somehow got Grey alone and it wasn't good. Luckily his security has cameras everywhere and got her dressed and out of his office as he waited in the outer office. Her threats to sue fell on deaf ears. I hired Tim the next day.
Tim Johnson
I was down to my last dime, when I got the call for the PA position. I accepted it immediately and went down and signed all the paperwork and started the next morning. I was given a car, an Amex card, security codes, office keys, security badges giving me access to various areas and my salary. We walk in after a weak voice says come in.
Ana
Oh God, please tell me that you are from GEH?
Thomas Raven
I am indeed from GEH. I see the ghouls just left. They didn't look happy, so I am assuming you didn't sign anything?
Ana
No I didn't and it is really quite suspicious that they wanted to settle so quickly with me. So who are you and what do you need from me?
Thomas
I am here as a representative for you, as an attorney on staff at GEH we protect our staff and their family in situations of this nature. I introduce Tim to her as well. I ask to sit and bring the bedside table over to show her what we need to take care of. It doesn't take long to get the documents filled out. We also call and get a nurse and driver for her until she is back to good health. She is covered medically, but everything will be the responsibility of the Abrams family. We now know who caused all of this and will be taking them to court. Both drivers were killed in the accident. She is lucky to be alive and so is her son. We talk about funeral arrangements and family. Her son is her only family. Her tears are spilling from her eyes at this point.
Tim
I grab the Kleenex and the water so she stays hydrated. She is very distraught and we see the bassinet being brought inside. So we get her to sign the forms to proceed with everything I notarize several documents and Thomas heads to the administration and I head to billing and the morgue. We have to make sure we have the right body and COD. Of course we don't see the bodies. I get everything taken care of and get 20 death certificates. I leave just as they bring a body down. I also talk to billing about the bills and to send them to me directly. I show my power of attorney to them after showing it to the morgue assistant. His boss the Chef Medical examiner Francis Lewis she was busy elsewhere.
Abrams
I thought I told you to get this settled today? What do I have you on retainer for anyway?
Phil Jacobs
She had us thrown out of her hospital room. The insurance company offered her a poultry one hundred thousand dollars. No one in their right minds would ever accept that amount.
Abrams
So you just gave up. Keep after her and get that gag order signed. I don't need this getting out. You and I know Will was at fault and it wasn't his first time he broke the law by texting. If the judge hadn't been a friend of mine he would have been serving time now. If they had put him in jail, he would be alive and so would mr Randal. I can't have it come out about this and the judge can't either. So work fast and next time don't take the insurance guy with you.
Phil Jacobs
How is his mother taking Wills death?
George Abrams
Not well at all. The closed casket killed her. I haven't told her about his phone being in his hand when he smashed into the Randall's and I am not going to. Right now her grief is taken over and she's not questioning anything yet. Once everything settles though she will discover the facts and my life as her husband will be over. So please get this taken care of.
Phil Jacobs
I hope that she comes to the reality of who her husband truly is and divorces him before it all comes out in the papers. The first time I saw Elizabeth Abrams was in high school. Elizabeth Morgan was beautiful inside and out. Her parents wanted her to marry George Abrams and she did for them. She never really loved him, she just did it out of a sense of duty. My wife died two years ago after a bout with cancer. She said she wanted me to remarry and there iis one lady I want, but she's married. I saw the pain in mrs Randall's eyes all while we were there talking to her. I feel like a vulture now. I never have until then. I kept out of the dealings with him and any judge dealing with getting Will clear of going to jail. George hired a different attorney to handle Will. I handle everything else as long as it isn't illegal.
George
If that's it then you can go work on that GEH deal. Find out why they are waffling on it all. Will wouldn't let me know what was going on. I tried, but he locked them in his safe, so something is wrong, very wrong.