George Abrams Arrested

George Abrams
I can't believe I am being arrested for four murders. All four were GEH employees. Will was in the car that killed Louis Randall. I was told Roger Norris had all the paperwork handled for us to start our slow takeover of GEH. Phil is useless. Roger Norris was about to confess what he knew to the widow of the guy killed in the accident we set up so perfectly. Not so perfectly though my son grabbed the wheel when he realized what his driver was attempting. The driver walked away without injuries but my son and Randall died in the accident. I had the driver get the cars towed to a storage area in the outskirts of Seattle. Of course it's in a corporate name that has no real ties to my name. I don't know why I am being arrested. Elizabeth contacted her own attorney as the police proceeded to search our home. Elizabeth gave them a complete tour of the place along with hidden everything. Wait until she finds out my part in Wills death she will take everything from me in the divorce.
Sawyer
I hear the knocking at the door and hear the shot as I grabbed the falling body of Roger Norris and I called Ryan to help me as I run to see the plates of the car speeding down the road away from the house. Ryan says the shot was a kill shot meant to take the person out immediately. I see Mrs Randall faint and fall before I could get to her. I tell Ryan to call the cops and get a doctor to come out to check on Mrs Randall.
Dr Grey
Ryan, one of Christians security men asks me to please come to Mrs Randall's house with my medical bag and both my security guys. He just says it's urgent.
Taylor
What did you say? Roger Norris came there and was shot and killed on Mrs Randall's front porch after he knocked on her front door. Is she okay? Do you have any information on the shooter?
Sawyer
I got the plate, car model, color and a possible year for it. I can't prove it, but think Abrams owns that car. Mrs Randall passed out and I couldn't get to her fast enough. We called dr Grey and she's on her way to check her out. Ryan has called Dr Grey to come over and look at Mrs Randall.
Taylor
Hmm doubt Mr Grey would have wanted that, but she's knows about the car accident. Just don't say too much, let us handle it information wise. Because we still don't have all the pieces tougher except that Will Abrams was killed along with mr Randall. Plus we can find the cars that were in the wreck. They were towed after the people were taken from the cars. But we don't know who towed them or where the cars were towed to. Barney said the tracker is not working properly at this point.
Barney
I have finally set up a running program to try to locate the GEH company car that was in the wreck that caused mr Randall's death. I am staying out of the financial department because I got wind of another death in that department. Taylor and mr Grey have tried to reassure me of my safety, but they can't guarantee anything. I wasn't here when the first CFO died, but was here when the CFO and his PA died in a major car wreck. Stories on that were all over the place. The most heinous is that one car was following them very closely and had been following them. Then another car was about to hit them head on and they were forced to change lanes and hit a semi and died immediately in the wreck. The latest is Roger Norris was shot and killed on the porch of Louis Randall who died in a car wreck where both cars disappeared. I am still trying to figure out where they took them.
Dr Grey
I pronounce Roger Norris dead and have the body taken to the medical examiners office so the police can investigate the crime. Mrs Randall is hysterical about the shooting, so we have to get her out of her home and into a safer environment. Christian must have known I was thinking about getting her to move into one of Christians executive apartments and make sure her and her baby are safe. The attorney who is trying to explain something to me is not making any sense to me. Sawyer takes him into the security room and he apparently calls Taylor.
Taylor
I advise mr Grey that we not only have a huge issue at the Randall's him, but his attorney is rambling about Abrams and he has evidence that will put George Abrams away for several lifetimes. Sawyer said the attorney is scared to death and worried for his employees safety. I know they have arrested George Abrams, but not saying why. I let mr Grey know what's going on and he immediately cancels all his days appointments.
Christian
God what was Sawyer thinking when he had my mom go to a crime scene where someone was killed. Taylor calmed me down and then explained the whole situation to me. I finally realized it was the only way to handle it for now. The issue is that we need to assure of certain amount of privacy and safety for Mrs Randall and her baby boy. I ask Gail to hire people to set up the apartment below me to be baby friendly nursery and all. She knows why immediately and gets it all done in less than 6 hours. I head to see how I can make this happen after all I am her dead husbands employer. I am sure he is dead because of something to do with my company. Okay, she's very beautiful and guys will take advantage of her. I have to convince her to move into the apartment until we get through this. Hopefully mom is going to insist she move for her own safety.