Gia Matteo

Gia Matteo
The reading of Louis's will surprised me. He left her everything but my apartment, car and my engagement rings. I called an attorney to see if I could contest it.
Ana
Really? Don't you think you have done enough damage to me by being here for the reading of his will. I would recommend you take that thirty thousand dollar ring, the fifty thousand dollar car and that million dollar home and find another sugar daddy. Now get out of my sight home wrecker. I lean over and ask for a restraining order against miss Matteo and I stress the miss big time. She stops me in my tracks by telling me she is pregnant with Louis's child and she plans on suing the estate for the baby's share. I turn and say, sure that's Louis's baby who else's baby could it be hmmmm? Like the guy you were with at the funeral. Do you believe I did notice him and your interactions. The court will need DNA proof before they move to suing for inheritance.
Gia
Well I can get that.
Ana
Let me give you a heads up on this, they will set up a trust that you can only use for Louis's baby's needs. A Birmingham bag is not a necessity for a baby. I happen to know you really want one guy and he is not looking at you twice. Christian Grey ring any bells and Elliott is your other choice and you used Louis when you found out he was being headhunted by GEH. I know exactly when you two met. Louis the idiot kept a diary and I read it all. Plus you might want to get a tummy tuck and have the boobs done. And that ass needs a good work out. Now I have to go home to my child. See you in court. I think as I am walking out of the office did he get loans to buy all the things she has in her possession? I walk back to the attorneys office and ask if he paid cash for the for the property she has or were they financed? If not then do they have insurance on them to pay them off. If not am I as his widow responsible for paying them off? If I have to pay off the debt, that bit-h will be giving them up or paying for them herself. Her choice in the matter will depend on which one is true. Because he left them to her in the will, we assumed he paid for them with cash. This is going to get tricky. My name isn't on the loans if it is loaned money. I have to have my attorney look into it.
Three days later I have great news, Gia had insisted she be on the paperwork, so for her to keep it she has to pay the loans, not me. I am dressed nicely when Christian arrives for our meeting.
Christian
I look over everything on the documents and then the usb and hard drives. We have everything we need to have Abrams charged with even more crimes. Louis had this information within a week and didn't bring it to my attention. I wonder if Abrams threatened him, like he threatened Norris. But if Abrams new about Gia he could easily use that as well. But he never sent the documents through for my approval. It still makes no sense. She hands me everything else and tells me some of it is x rated. It is his private files, very private none of it has anything concerning her, but I might have to take an armed guard if I want to speak to Gia Matteo. I tell her there is no way on earth I would ever be alone with Gia again. I just take it and ask if she is hungry. Just then we hear the baby monitor come to life and a fussy noise come over the speaker.
Ana
Louis Jr has bad timing, just like his dad. I excuse myself and he asks if he can help me. I tell him sure if you want to. We enter the room and I get a diaper and the wipes to change Louis and take him to feed him. He has grown a lot in nearly three months. Baby food hand made by me awaits him along with his bottle. Christian watches us as Louis chows down and I burp him and place him in his swing.
Christian
I am so falling for Ana Randall. She is holding up nicely after everything. But from what Barney and Sawyer have told me a little about their marriage such as it was. Gia apparently was seeing Louis all this time. She started seeing him before they married and they stopped and started up again when Ana became pregnant. Ana put up with a lot from her husband and she was given no choice to. She was going t divorce him after the baby was born. She just didn't get to, since he is dead now.
Ana
Do you know he left her a million dollar home, he only paid two hundred thousand dollars for our home. The home his baby was going to live in. She picked it out for us. And she drives a fifty thousand dollar car. I drive an old beat up VW bus which was updated for baby safety by me. He coulee bothered to get me a new mini van. He bought me a wedding band from a pawn shop he bought her a twenty thousand dollar engagement ring. My ring cost him fifty dollars and he refused to wear a ring. Don't get me wrong I am not the kind that was looking at price tags, but you can see he clearly cared more about Gia than he did me or Louis Jr. but enough about y horrible husband and his whatever she is to him now.