I've learned not to touch things

I pick up the small glimmering object, I'm pretty sure it's some of Nattie's equipment. It's about half the size of my thumb but after many lessons with Annabeth about not messing with something I know nothing about I go against pressing anything that looks like a button.
   "Mom Nattie left something behind can I run and give it back to her?" I say loud enough for mom to hear from the kitchen.
   "Sure Percy! but iris message me if something happens!" she says back.
   "Alright!" I open the door before I make on last comment, "I'll try to be back before dark!" before closing the door behind me.

   After scanning the sidewalk and not finding who I was looking for I decided on the next best thing. Their work. They said that's where they were going so the fact I thought of it means I'm a genius. Thankfully they told us where they worked in case of an emergency. Now I'm looking for-nevermind. A tall building with a big capital A. Looks like a long,  long walk. I mumble a few not so nice things in Greek before starting my long adventure.

   Walking into the lobby it was very modern looking. The whole wall with the entrance basically being a window. Along the wall where puffy leather couches with rugs,  coffee tables, and some plants dotted about. The opposite wall was wooden paneling with steal seams.
   Walking to what I assume is the reception desk I ask, "Hi-um-I was wondering where I could find Natasha Ramanof and Clint Barton?" she gave me a surprised look before collecting herself. Finally answering, saying the top floor while pointing to the elevator. Looking towards the elevator I gulp.
   "There wouldn't happen to be stairs would there?" she looked at me like I just turned into some animal. I should know I've gotten that look before. C'mon flights of stairs can't be that much worse than running from an army of monsterd across the U.S.
   Finally pointing to the far right corner I thank her and walk off, opening the stairway door. After about fifteen minutes I got to the top floor, I had barely started panting.
   Opening the door I heard chatter from a room farther ahead. As I got closer I could differentiate, yeah I know big words, some of the voices. There were at least 6 different people. 2 of them I could tell where Nattie and Clint with their occasional input. Then there was a firm, strong voice I recognized. Walking into the room I was greeted by the back of a dark man with a long black coat. A strap seeming wraped around his head. Peaking around his shoulder I saw 5 different people. Obviously Nat and Clint, bit also three people I had never seen before.
   One was a guy with short blonde with blue eyes, reminding me of an older Jason. He was muscular and held himself like a soldier. Next to him was another man with dark brown hair and a goatee, peppered with silver. His light brown eyes had the same gleam as all the Athena campers. Lastly, sitting in a single couch was another man. He wore a purple and blue plaid button up under a white lab coat. Pens poking out of the pockets. His jeans were very clean and I was seriously feeling his blue shoes, they look comfy and easy to run in, I should ask him where he got them.
   His brown hair was in short curls, with tired brown eyes hiding behind pair of glasses. Looking towards the couch Nattie sat on I cooed, "Oh Nattie~"