Time to Use my "Leader Mean BUSINESS" Voice

We had moved our little get together back to the Avengers' main level to explain the situation a little better. Now we are beginning one of my least favorite conversations.

"What do you know about Greek mythology?"

Throughout the eon long story. Though we only mentioned gods, demigods, monsters, and that their had been a few wars. (Within the last hundreds of years) I tuned in with the occasional annoyed comment, or simply complimenting someone Annabeth mentioned. By the end of our little story their looks of pity and surprise. PERFECT time for my family to cut in.
"That's what you've been doing the last 11 years?!" Clint asked sounding worried.
"No," I answer plainly, "only the last like 6."
"But telling U.S agents about things that don't concern them isn't what we're here for." Nico said coldly. Annabeth gave him a look that clearly screamed 'you keep it up and I'll tell Will you shadow traveled here'.
Mr. Richpants verbally responded. "Why would we not need to know this?!" With Nico still back talking I decided things where getting a little to heated. By me I mean Annabeth elbowing me in the side.
"Nico." I say in my, as Leo calls it, "leader mean business" voice. Nico stops mid sentence while the Avengers look at me surprised and expectantly, "We're here for a quest. Not what the government should or should not know." I pause to look at Nico and each one of the Avengers. "Alright Wise Girl, you take over."
"Thank you, we demigods recently received a quest that involves you Avengers."
"Then what was that prophecy you mentioned earlier?" Natty asks.
"Those are what announce the quest. We've had two great prophecies and multiple minor ones the last few years. The most recent now including you mortals."
"You don't have to keep calling us 'mortals' y'know." Steve says politely.
"Sorry Steve, it's a habit." I reply with an apologetic smirk. Steve gives me a small smile before Mr. Richpants, who I learned was Tony, asks mockingly, "So what exactly did you did this prophecy say?" His tone made us tense. Especially Nico. His fist clenched. The room temperature dropped. Noticing the change, the Avengers tensed as well.
"We'd appreciate it," I began coldly, "if you didn't talk that way about quests and prophecies."
"Right." Tony replied. His voice shaking slightly. Clearing his throat he began again. "So what did this prophecy say?" With Annabeth calm and Nico...somewhat getting there, though not really, Annie began. Heh. She hates when I call her Annie. Anyways back to Wise girl.
"The Spawn of the Sea," Annabeth glanced my way, noticed by my most diligent aunt.
"friends new and old,
A tower of heroes with all new foes.
With a new 7 led by Ocean's Pride
   Pawns for use as they must abide
   They must strive for loyalty
   To survive three pillars with no trickery

From below faced with a never quenched thirst
From above the balance once needing an eye
And Rome's need to prove your untrue flaw."

A long pause followed Annabeth's words. Finally Bruce spoke.
"What does it mean when it says 'Sea Spawn' and 'Ocean's Pride'?"
I let out an awkward chuckle, "That would be me," all the Avengers turned to me confused,

"the son of Poseidon."