I Whine like a Toddler because My Dad Loves Me

"There's a new great prophecy"

   A few hours later and the counselors sat at the ping-pong table.Holes showing all the fists that had slammed into it over the years. Clarisse was on some quest to help the hunters or something so the Stoll's entertainment for the meeting was very limited.
   "Let us begin," Chiron started, "first we should go over the prophecy. Annabeth?"
   "Yes sir." Annabeth repeated the prophecy that had been told at dinner.

The Spawn of the Sea
Friends new and old
A tower of heroes will meet new foes

With a new 7 led by Ocean's Pride
Pawns for use as they must abide
They must strive for loyalty
To survive three pillars with no trickery

From below faced with a never quenched thirst
From above the balance once needing an eye
And Rome's need to prove your untrue flaw

   There was a long pause of uneasiness.
   "Ugh," I groan for a long time, "please tell me it wasn't talking about me." I finish, my head falling to the table. I leave it there.
   "Sure someone else must be 'Sea Spawn'." Nico says sarcastically, almost looking bored. He was leaning forward with his elbows resting on the table. One hand holding his chin up.
   "Nico." Will warns softly.
   "What? What? I'm only stating the obvious." He defends.
   I sigh, "Fine, I'm 'Sea Spawn'. Now who are these friends new and old?" There's a moment of silence.
   "Well have you made any new friends lately?" Conner asks while defying all laws of physics that I know and  sticking a ping pong ball to Travis' nose.
   "Hmm..." I think back to the people I met at Nattie's work and cringe, "Sort of?" It comes out as a question.
   "Okay then," Conner continues, "have you ran into any old friends? People you used to be close with? Known for a long time?"
1 minute
1 minute and a half
2 minutes
   "Oh. Schist." I say slowly. Realization hitting hard. "Okay I know basically everyone involved."
   "Well that's a start-" I interrupt Annabeth, probably isn't the best idea but it's too late for that.
   "They're all mortal as far as I know." A long silence overtook the room.
   "W-why would a prophecy include mortals?" Katie asks, clasping her hands together.
   "Percy are you a 100% sure they're the people involved?" Chiron asks, worry in his voice.
   "Yeah," I pause, "yeah I am." The room fills with more silence, everyone's mind going a million miles an hour.
   "Tower of Heroes?" Annabeth asks, directing her question to me.
   "They all live in a tower." I answer solemnly. I can see the gears turning behind her stormy gray eyes.
   "So we know who's involved," we all nod, looking to Annabeth. "but we don't really know where to start the quest."
   "Then let's start with what we know." Everyone looks towards me, "We meet with the mortals and tell 'em what's up. They'll most likely need new weapons anyways." Hesitant nods follow my statement.

"Alright then, let's get started."