Prologue+chapter 1

~:Percy's 3rd Birthday:~
   "Nattie~!" Percy ran up to his Aunt Natasha, encasing her legs in a hug.
   "What no love for your favorite Uncle?" Clint asked, holding a hand to his heart in mock hurt.
   "Who said you're my favorite?" the 3 year old said. His bright green eyes sparkling innocently. As Clint walked away, rubbing his eyes as if he he was crying. Natasha picked Percy up from her leg and sat him on her hip as she walked to the kitchen.
-few minutes later: blue cake in the making-
   "Happy birthday to you~" the 3 (technically 2 1/2 with Clint) adults sang standing around Percy. He blew his blue and white striped candles, small smoke signals rising from the once burning wax.
   After everyone had gotten their plate of blue cake Percy thought of his target. Only one person came to mind.
   'He's focused on Auntie...good. Take aim...and'
~FLING~
Clint had a face full of blue cake and frosting.

Meeting Nick—(6 year old Percy)
   I want to meet this family. They had softened my 2 best agents in barely any time at all. I already did a background check that came out clean.
   Walking up to their apartment door I knock firmly. After a few moments the door opens to a woman. She has kind, sparkling eyes framed with wavy auburn brown hair. She wore a plain gray t-shirt with ocean blue sweat pants, a kid clinging to her pant leg.
   "Hello." She greeted with a warm smile.
   "Hello," I reply, "is this the home of Sally Jackson?"
   "Yes it is. What can I do for you?"
   As I'm about to answer I hear a small gasp from below me. Looking down the boy who was once hiding his face in fabric was looking up in amazement.
   "Hello Mr. Pirate Man!"

11 years later-Percy's POV

   It's been about 2 months since the war with Gea. I had been helping at camp with rebuilding and burials but I was finally getting a break so I was visiting Mom. After a quick detour that is.
   Walking into Sweet America I walk straight to the first blue thing I see. Turning to a new isle I see two figures with both their backs towards me. The bright red hair a dead give away. Walking up behind her I lean over her shoulder and say cheerily, "Well hello Nattie~" Natasha and Clint turn in surprise. Looking down to them I give them my normal, mischievous smirk playing my lips.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Word Count: 419
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! Have a wonderful rest of your day or night!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜