I like his shoes

Looking towards the couch Nattie sat on I cooed, "Oh Nattie~"

   Everyone and turns to look at me. I finally got to see who was in front of me the entire time, recognition flashing on the man's face.
   "Hi Nicky~" I say taking a hand out of my pocket and waving it slightly.
   "I'll be damned." hehe, I think a smile playing both our lips. Though mine is a full smirk. I walk past him towards Natasha.
   "You left this at my place and after years of scolding I have learned not to press, or mess with anything that resembles a button unless I want to die soon~" I say all in on breath while handing her her.....whatever it is.
   "Thank you Percy." she says, gingerly pocketing the  item in one swift motion. Turning and placing my right hand on my hip.
   "Jeez Nicky you're looking old!" I say giving him a mischievous smile. Some chuckling from my side grabs my attention.
   "Nicky?" goatee guy says. His hand covering his mouth.
   "Exuse me kid, but who are you?" grown up Jason asks. I look towards him, his blue eyes broken like everyone's at camp. He had seen war.
"Please don't call me kid," kid leaves my mouth a bit bitterly. Turning to face Mr. Lab Coat-guy better I say, "my name is Percy. That is my idiot uncle and aunt Nattie," pointing to where they sat, Nattie gives me a death glare. "and I don't think I ever called you anything besides Nicky." I finish turning my head to Nick.
"If I remember correctly you called me Mr. Pirate the first time we met." Nick says ruffling my hair.
"I thought you didn't have any family Miss. Spy." says goatee dude.
"Well I'm not their blood relative I've just known them since I was born."
"Uh-huh"
"Well then I better get going. I told mom I would be back before dark." I say starting to walk away.
"Hey wait kid I wanna hear stories!" Tony calls from the couch.
"Again don't call me kid," I say not stopping, "and if I don't get back soon mom will probably think I died so I gotta go." Turning to walk backwards, I wave before turning and jogging down the stairs. After about 3 flights an iris message appears in front of me, making me almost trip. Looking up I'm greeted by slightly worried gray eyes.
"Wise Girl you okay?"
"Percy," she purses her lips in thought. 'That's a bad sign' I think to myself before the bad news comes.

"There's a new great prophecy."