I Never Go Easy!

=Percy's POV=

Steve lunged towards me swinging an arm. Hands still in my pockets, I crouch, letting the blow sail right over my head. While crouching I swing my leg below him causing him to avoid by jumping back, giving me the chance to stand.
   Taking my hands out of my pockets I swing at his jaw. He ducks and goes for my stomach. Twisting a full 180°, avoiding the strike, I bring my leg to his side. Steve stumbles back a bit before steadying himself. In seconds he's right back to attacking, sending another blow aimed for my cheek. Twisting again, his blow sails right in front of my face. The air from it even moved my hair. How flipping cool is that! Anyways, grabbing his wrist while it was still in front of me, I turn my back to him and launch him over my shoulder.
   Our exchange goes on a bit longer. An opening wasn't the problem, I had seen a lot in the beginning but I didn't want to make him look bad in front of all his teammates. He has two main weak points though. When he punches he leaves that entire side open, and when he becomes too focused he puts all of his weight on his front foot. Leaving the back weak to attack.
Deciding that this was getting old, we had a quest to discuss and all, I avoid another punch sent my way. Now in front of his other shoulder I jump, using his shoulder as a base to push off of before landing behind him. Before he can react I kick the back of his knee making him fall to ground. Taking advantage of his surprise I wrap my arm around his neck. In a split second I have Riptide's point, in pen form of course, pressed against his head to accentuate my next statement, "Dead."
All of the avengers look surprised. Annabeth just has her 'I knew it' look, and Nico looked pissed.
"You ass!" he yelled. Everyone turned to him, "I can't believe you went easy on him! That's so annoying." Nico huffs, while all I do is look away bashfully.
"What?" I say holding the a way to long, scratching my neck and looking anywhere but Nico. "Psh no I didn't." That Avengers look at Nico, then me, then back to Nico before total chaos erupted. With that lovely distraction I take Stevie to punching bags far away from the others. "You leave the side you punch with open too often," I say hoping I'm not sounding too offensive, "and when you focus too hard or get distracted you put too much weight in your front foot leaving the back wide open for an attack." He opened his mouth to say something before closing it again.
"Thanks." He says with a polite smile.
"No problem!" I answer peppily.
"I don't think we have formally met," he says sticking his hand out for me to shake, "I'm Steve."
"Percy." I respond, repaying his firm grip with my own.