19•

(A/N : for those of y'all who are this far in the book I did make changes to who Kali is now in the book and other very slight things so there will be somethings that are different this chapter or you can go back to like chapter 11 or 12 to be updated on the changes ( ˘ ³˘)

Kali's POV
5:37 p.m
sept 2020
_____
three days later..

"Well that's good. Did ya uncle tell you that his having a party this week though?" I frowned my face up

"Uh no, what kind of party do he think he having?"

"He told me he's gone be introducing us to this new girlfriend of his, and we both know that shit ain't gon last but anyways" I threw my head back laughing

My uncle has always been a man whore. I've never seen him date or mess with the same girl for over a month, He'll tell you each and every one of them was crazy so he stopped messing with them when in reality he's was/is problem.

"He said he's gone be getting family out here from out of town. Now don't ask me how he's gone be doing this i'm just delivering the message"

Maybe he'll try and reach out to my brother. Ever since last week when ma brung him up i've been thinking about him— a lot.

"I'm gone let you go girl, be good and I love you."

"Alright i'll talk to you later. Bye" I wasn't about to lie and act like I had love for her.

"Why is everybody calling me today oh my god."

"Hello?"

"Hey Kali pooh!"

"Hey Tae bae" I giggled

"We ain't talked in such a fucking long time—I been so busy with these girls heads I ain't had time to talk to my bitch"

"So update me on what's been going on."

"A whole lotta whole lotta" I said right before breaking everything down that has happened since we had last spoken.

______

"So you don't know where the hell she went? Ain't that some shit." Tae spoke referring to my sister "How about we go out tonight, because by the way you sound telling me all this it's giving stressed babes"

"Shit I am." I giggled slightly

"And that's exactly why we going out tonight, I'll pick you up around eight or nine sound good?"

"Yep" Once we got off the phone I skipped to the closet to find something to wear.

"Yo ass almost fell I saw dat"

"Nigga shut up" I mugged him

"Where you think you finna go?" He looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Out with Tae" I smiled

"So you just gone leave me here by myself?" He crossed his arms

"I mean if you wanna come i'm pretty sure Tae wouldn't care" I pulled out a black dress holding it up in the air

"I was just fucking whichu. If he let anything happen to you ima fuck him up."

"Alright, do this look good together?" I walked over to the bed laying the dress down and putting the shoes below it.

He leaned over the edge of the bed "Yeah."

"Now come lay down with me."

"You been clingy as hell lately" I climb into the bed next to him