13•

Aaliyah's POV
2:33 p.m
____
Two months later..
july 2020
📍The Hospital

I mocked on the door a few times before I entered "Hey" I got dry heys and hellos from everybody. I closed the door and walked over to the empty spot on the couch and sat down "Where's Malani?" I looked around normally I would've heard her by now.

"Tae took her with him to the vending machine for some snacks and some ice" I nodded my head "Has she moved any today?" These past couple months me, Tae, and Momma Mookey have been taking turns watching baby Malani.

"Nope." This whole time Kali's been in a coma Ms. Jessica has not gave a damn honestly, It took us forever to even get her to start visiting. She even showed her ass when she found out Malani had been staying with Kali instead of her.

"Well have y'all talked to her, she can hear y'all" I looked around at Kali's family members. They all acted as if they didn't hear me "Where the hell is Uncle Mark at" I mumbled to myself Kali's family was full of a bunch of fake ass people.

And i'm removing them off the visitation list.

I pulled out my phone texting Taylin to ask him how was Pierre was doing I looked up and saw Tae and coming in the room "I see it fat mama. Look LiLi's here" He pointed towards me "Stinka!" I grabbed we out of Tae's arms "Uncle Tae got you dressed so pretty" I fixed her shirt

"I'm about to leave, have a good afternoon" Ms.Jessica got up walking out the room

"I'm so sick of her ass." I shook my head "And all the rest of y'all fake asses in this room. So called fucking family members" I said loud enough where they could here me. "Hey Liyah I went by Pierre's room before we came back here." He sighed before he spoke again "He's still looks the same"

"Shes playing in her hair like she family." I heard Kali's aunties say mugging me.

"Bitch come say it to my fucking face" I stood up looking at her, I not in the mood today "Lil girl you better sit yo pregnant ass down before I rock yo shit" she looked me up and down

"Rock my shit then bitch" I stepped closer to her "No no no no no no no Liyah, Liyah you are pregnant with my nephew and also you're hold Lani. I'm gonna need you to calm down before I tell Taylin to come in here and get you. And for you MS. AUNTIE  imma need for you to get the fuck out, Kali ain't like yo ass anyway"

She sat there trilled by what Tae had said "Fuck y'all, c'mon kids" Her and all her three kids got up walking out the room "Just wait till this baby drop, I'm beating her fucking ass." I pounded my fist into my hand three times

"LanLan I'm sorry you almost had to see me beat up your ugly auntie" I sat back down next to Kali's bedside, I grabbed Kali's hand rubbing my thumb across it "Kali imma need for you to be outta a coma boo, your birthdays in a few days and we need you here"

"Forreal, Malani misses you. The other day she was crying until I had showed her a picture of you." Tae chimed in "Oh and you hit fifty thousand sales yesterday friend" I smiled at her as if she could see me "All your followers keep asking about you but we haven't said anything"

"Oh my god yessss, this girl the other day dm'd me a whole paragraph asking about you and where you been" Tae said "You for real?" I giggled "Deadass" We both started laughing until we heard a cough "Kali?" She continued to cough opening her eyes a bit "Tae go get a doctor" He rushed out the room

She continued to cough so I got up quickly grabbing the water bottle I had brought with me today opening it for her. "Hm, open" I put the bottle to her lips as she opened her mouth drink some slowly.