22 •

Kali's POV
9:15 p.m
____
📍 Tae's House

"What?"

"That is fuckin nasty."

"Shut up, where is this dog you said you got now?"

"Oh girl I sold the little bitch like five hours after getting him. I couldn't do it." My mouth fell open in disbelief.

"Why?!"

"Because he pissed on my rug— you know what rug is talking about; And then the little fuck gon walk over to me, I pick him up and he automatically shits on me. And it wasn't no turds it was like running water. I couldn't do it."

"You could've at least kept him for a day."

"Fuck no. Have you talked to Liyah?"

I straight faced him. "Fuck no. Fuck her."
____

Liked by arrogant_tae123, toosii and others

kal.iii • still my favorite picture❤️

view all 10,567 comments
toosii • me and my wife
its.taliaaa • 🥺 Mbnnn

1 day ago

_______
Hour later..
10:10 p.m
📍Home

"Yo ass eating in the bed and shit. Scoot over." I sucked my teeth as I mugged him.

"Dont be smacking ya shits at me, scoot over nigga!"

"You told me you was gon be playing the game and instead you in here bothering me."

"How i'm bothering you and we live together and sleep in the same bed?"

"Because."

"You ain't miss me? Tae ass ain't got shit on me. I'm better then his ass" He said as he finally got into the bed.

"I needed a break from you."

"So that mean you ain't miss a nigga." He his hand rested on his chin as he looked at me all sad.

"Not really"

"I will snatch my sperm from out yo coochie. Don't play with me." He said in a serious tone

"You would never." He got back out of my bed pulling my legs closer to him. "Ok ok ok!"

"That's what the fuck I thought." He laid across my legs. "You talked to yo best friend?"

"Why everybody keep asking me that?"