2•

Kali POV
March 2020
___________
      10:55 a.m
📍 Kali's Apartment

"OMGGG" I said loudly speed walking around my apartment looking for my phone and airpods

"whew ok found em, do I need anything else?" I spoke to myself thinking

"ion think so, alright I'm ready" I walked out my apartment locking the door and headed to the elevator

I really could've did the stairs if I ain't have these packages I need to send off in my arm

I started my business about 8 months ago and it's been going very well for me to just have started 8 months ago, most people would have the bare minimum of orders I have coming in within 8 months. I'm very grateful for all the love im receiving.

The elevator doors opened and I walked in pressing the first floor leaning against the rail in the elevator. glad nobody in here because I got gas this morning from my momma's food.

the elevator doors opened and I stepped out walking to the main door heading to my car. I unlocked the doors with my key thingy and put the bucket of packages on the passenger side then heading over to the drivers side hopping in

"alrighty" I turned the car on as I put my seat belt on then bluetoothed my phone to the car pulling off from my apartment.

As I was driving up to a stop light I decided on playing Reminiscing by Toosii as the light turned green and I made a left.

"Reminiscing bout the time when my dawg died I got the call had a hard time" this was my shit "We gone spend it like gooollddd" With my left hand on the steering wheel as my right was in the air wavying from side to side.

__________
10 minutes later..
📍Post office

I turned my music down and pulled into a parking spot in front of the post office and grabbed by bucket of packages locking the doors. I used both my hands to dump the packages in the blue bin thingy after I was finished I unlocked my car doors and Got back in putting the bucket in the back seat.

"ok, where to now" I spoke to myself "ok I have a photoshoot at 12:30 with King at that place down town." that gives me time to get me some breakfast at my favorite breakfast spot down town since i'm headed that way anyway.

I texted King telling him I might be early since i'm headed in that direction right now. I eat fast as hell so I know I might be 20 minutes or so early. He texted me ok back as I pulled of playing Mr.Right Now by 21 savage "Imma slidddee any time you want put you in chanel imma teach you how ta stunt, slip and slide like a waterfall, you need some tlc we can creep if you want, ayyyyyeee" I sung what smile at the road while pointing and grinding against my seat

_______
11:43 a.m
📍 Breakfast spot parking lot

I sat outside my favorite breakfast spot's parking lot eating my food while listening to Date Night by YFN lucci humming the lyrics

Once I finish my food I put the to go box on the floor on the passenger side, I look at my phone to check the time and It was 12:09 p.m so I decided to sit in the parking lot till 12:15 listening to my music.

Outside of me owning my own business I model, ever since I was younger I been told I should be a model because i've always been so photogenic so why not. My uncle Mark taught me at a young age how to hustle and what hustling is and ever since then I knew I wanted to be an model but I need to have a side  hustle or two if things ever go left.

I also have 100,000+ followers on instagram I love all they inactive asses, well they be active when they want to let's put it that way. But I also get paid on there as well since I do promos.