23 •

Kali's POV
5:55 a.m
____

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

____

Liked by toosii, lorincj_ and others

kal.iii • bitch ima motha🤰🏽

view all 101,679 comments
_toosiixkali_ • omgggggg congratulations!!!!!
ctrl.ariel03 • @toxiclulbrieee Didn't I just say she's probably pregnant last week dude😭😭😭

6 hours ago
_____
11:36 a.m
📍Brunch

"Kali, it's brunch time while you looking at the dinner menu" She said making everybody laugh.

"Y'all always talking about me, I just wanted to see what else they have."

This morning around about six, my mother had this bright ass idea for half the family to go out to brunch. Pierre couldn't come because he's in Atlanta.

"Where my other sister at?" My brother said as he hugged me.

(A/N i can't remember her brothers name nor can i find it.. we just gon call him... Keon. Key for short. and if that was his name.. well look at that😃)

"I told you we don't know where she's at boy"

I mean I do but um..

"Auntie!" My niece— E'Mori shouted as she ran up to me.

"Hi stinkie!" I picked her up sitting her on my lap causing Lani's selfish self to start mugging.

"Lani, she was here before you"

"You switching up on my niece, she don't like dat shit"  Keon grabbed her out from her booster seat before taking his seat.

"She's needs to learn how to share. Especially since she's not going to be the only child in the house in a few months." I looked done at my stomach as E'mori rubbed it.

"Girl or a boy Tee-Tee?"

"A girl" I smirked at her

"Really?!"

"Yep."

"Man I forgot yo ass was pregers, where the pappi?"

"Don't worry about where my baby daddy at." I playfully rolled my eyes at him from across the booth.

"Same thing I said!" Momma joined in