Scent

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What's that smell ?" Yoongi said as soon as Jungkook sat down across him.

"Seriously hyung..." Jungkook said arching his one eyebrow as he didn't liked the way Yoongi just tried to joke him.

"Seriously  what's that smell. It's....... it's like.... like something so sweet and...... I can't find a perfect word to describe" Yoongi said sniffing in the air and then sniffing at Jungkook's direction.

"Oh that was some Omega......" Jungkook couldn't complete the sentence when he saw Yoongi coming too close to him. He stopped him by his hand .

"Here.... you have it on you not the body just this shoulder" Yoongi said sniffing at Jungkook's body and then to his left shoulder.

"Oh that.... some stupid bumped into me" Yoongi frowned unconsciously on Jungkook's tone like didn't liking the word he just used.

"Why would someone bump into you?" Yoongi couldn't help but ask.

"He was a friend of that omega, was finding him and he bumped into me" Jungkook said looking at his phone.

"What omega?" Yoongi asked looking at Jungkook.

"Hyung you could have came with me if you are this curious." Jungkook huffed in irritation.

"Can you for once like just for one time respect me like a big brother?" Jungkook looked quickly at the boy and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry. I asked you earlier that i hear some voices and that smell that was irritating me, it was an Omega, on his heat. Some Alpha was trying to take advantage of his condition but thank to Moon Goddess i was on time and helped him. He fainted and i had to take him to nursing room. There i was looking for someone who know him and I bumped into a boy. He was his friend i just handed him over his friend and came back. That's all. Any questions" Jungkook said giving all his attention to his brother.

"No..... Do you know that boy?" Yoongi said.

"You just said no and boom a question. It's proved i can never understand you" Jungkook chuckled.

"Which boy? The friend or the unconscious one?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Well both" Jungkook shook his head in no.

"You could have stayed till he wake up" Yoongi asked getting concerned.

"Why? His friend was with him and beside he was on his heat I can't risk it" Jungkook said remembering the omega. Yoongi nodded getting back to his typing.

"Hyung?" Yoongi hummed in response.

"Have you seen any omega with purple eyes?" Jungkook asked switching off his phone.

"No why? Did you?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook shooked again.

"When i helped that Omega he backed away, i know why but he had purple eyes, I'm sure it was purple. It's not like I'm seeing an omega for the first time but i never saw one with purple eyes and then when I picked him his eyes turned blue quickly and he fainted" Jungkook explained remembering what he just witnessed.

"Hmm i don't know but i think Dad has the answer. Let's ask him when we get back home" Jungkook nodded and they both stood up going to their last  classes for today.

Jimin laid Taehyung down on his bed and cover him with comforter. After a while Taehyung opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey...... hey lay down." Jimin quickly stopped him from getting up.

"How did i came here?" Taehyung said and Jimin held his hand.

"I brought you here. You fainted at school" Jimin said and a loud panicked voice made both of them to turn.