Old leaves

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Where are you going?" A sudden voice from behind stopped him. Irrespective of the urge to keep moving and not looking back he was halted by a strong grip over his upper arm.

"I'm talking to you." Strong yet caring voice made him close his eyes for a second.

"Am I suppose to write a permission letter to each and every person of this family before going outside now?" An irritated and pinching reply flew out of his mind. An angry one? No Frustrated? Yes.

"Umm that'll be a good thing though atleast we would know about your whereabouts, it saves hours of searching you know. Do me a favor and write me one right now." A hint of mockery didn't go unnoticed by him and his lips curved into a small curve.

"Let go of my hand hyung." He asked keeping his cold facade.

"That's not your hand." His brother replied.

"I'm not in a mood, let go of my hand now." He said again.

"Sorry to make you repeat Kook but that's not your hand." Same voice and same hold.

"Hyung...." He was caught mid sentence.

"That's not your hand Kook." Yoongi said pushing his hand that's gripping Younger's body part. "That's your fucking arm. Atleast don't forget the basics."

Jungkook couldn't help but smile. Out of all the people in the world his brother and his grandmother has the ability to calm his fuming ass down.

"Let go of it whatever is it."

"Arm. How hard is it to say. Repeat behind me A.R.M."

"You are fucking annoying." Jungkook pushed him.

"And i love you too." Despite of his Non-clingy nature Yoongi hugged his brother.

"Gross." Another push to separate the Alpha away from his body.

"You know what! You deserve this." And he launched a kick to his brother's butt.

"You little...."

"I dare you to complete the sentence Kook." The defensive Yoongi stood infront of him. Nothing triggers the older more than be called little.

"Shorty." Jungkook yelled and ran outside with a fuming red Yoongi behind him.

"Atleast somebody is happy." The smile made it's way to a lady's face.

"Jungkook hyung looks cute when he smiles, right mommy? Head Alpha shouldn't have slapped him."

"He is his father, don't talk in other's business."

"You talked to that strange man also, isn't it also talking into other's business?"

The lady was forced to shut her mouth. No fucking way not to feel guilty. Even her child know what's wrong and what's the mess she created.

"I know and I'm regretting that now, so don't ever do that okay?"

"Yes mommy." The young boy hugged his mother tightly. She kissed him on the temple to get back to her home, as her shift has ended today. A constant fear that she will be called by head Alpha still lingering in her mind and she still thinking why Jungkook haven't told head Alpha yet, or if he did why is she not being called and punished.

    *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The sudden vibration in his pocket made him conscious of his state and the surrounding. He roamed his eyes around the place to see if there is anyone looking at him or watching him? If anyone saw him crying.