Purple Eyes

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Pa i need to tell you something ." Jungkook said as the Choi's went out.

"Did you do as i said?" Head Alpha said sitting down on his chair.

"That's what i need to tell you. Let me explain." The head Alpha just nodded and gestured him to go on.

"Umm...... The thing is...."

"What's that scent? An Alpha? He is an outsider...... someone is...."

"Pa.. Pa that's Yeonjun and his Brother Taehyung. I brought them with me. They are from the orphanage."

"Continue...."

"Pa the older one is a Omega and the younger one is an Alpha. The younger one is quite strong, his wolf is, he will be a good worrier and the o-older one has the potential to be...... i mean he can help at the Gyne department. Grandma told me there is a problem in that department and Taehyung is really good at that."

"What's the point Jungkook?"

"I talked to the owner of the orphanage and he said that they cannot stay there anymore so i took them in. I made it clear to them that they are at our territory so what we say they have to comply. That orphanage won't be any problem to our people. And both these brothers are real gems Pa, they are strong and good. Believe me you will not regret taking them in."

"So you think both these boys will benefit us?"

"Yes. We can also use them as a bait also. They are the part of Crescent Moon Pack and we can use them as a safety. Our pack boundaries are safe as long as we have them."

"How so?"

"The head Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack is in good terms with Kim's. He has deep care for those two boys. He will not hurt them." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ahh i see now. Good Job son." The happiness Jungkook felt after hearing that word from his father was indescribable but it didn't lasted long when He thought how much he lied today.

The head Alpha wanted to meet both brother's and Jungkook went to bring them.

Jungkook thought what he said today and how much he lied to his father about the both boys but he don't know why he feel to protect them? Why is there a fear in his heart that they will get hurt. And why do he care if they get hurt? So many questions and he think of only one person that can help him.

Jungkook went downstairs to his Grandma's room to talk to her. Talking to her always calms him down. His Grandma was the only person other than Yoongi to whom he can talk his heart out.

He knocked at the door and after getting permission he went inside.

"Come sit" His grandma said tapping the bed beside her.

"So how was your day?" Jungkook said while sitting beside him and then putting his head in her lap and lying next to her.

"For how long are we going to play this?" Jungkook looked at her as she stopped her hand moving in his hairs.

"What are we playing?" Jungkook said not understanding what she was talking about.

"This. You being formal and i being formal." Grandma said and Jungkook chuckled a little.