Poison

Ignore the mistakes🙏🏻

"I hope i don't have to do anything else to make you understand." The already trembling figure of poor lady just nodded.

"Words." The man yelled again.

"Y-you don't h-have to..." the lady said with her head low, too scared to look up. Too scared to see the scene again.

"Mommy don't leave me here please." A cry broke out of the child's throat making the lady dig her nails more into her palm.

"Go now." The man pushed her back.

"Mommy...... Mom....let me go.... Mommy don't leave me." The boy ran behind her but she didn't turn.

"Don't hurt him. I'll do anything you say Mr. Choi. I promise I won't disappoint you.... Just.... Just don't hurt him." She said and turned around soon, couldn't being able to see into her son's hopeful yet broken eyes.

"I won't until you do as i say. I want the news till tonight." Mr. Choi spoke up. "As by the dawn, your son will..."

"I'll do as you say. Just..."

"Then he'll be safe." Mr. Choi gripped the boy by the back of collar and yanked him back and wrapped an arm around him shoulder.

"Mommy..... don't do this." She heard boy yelling from behind.

"She is doing the right thing." She heard Mr. Choi saying and laughing evilly. She clutched to the paper bag more tightly and a stream of tear left her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She said to no one but because of what she was about to do. She mad her way to the pack house as it was her shift now.

"Ahro Noona." Someone called her from behind.

"O-oh hi Beakhyun." She turned to see the boy.

"Hello. Noona can you please make that Buldak like you did last time? Please Channi loved it last time, today he is coming back." He asked looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"I-I..."

"Please."

"Okay I'll make it. You prepared other?"

"Yeah rest of the dinner is ready." He replied.

That will be the easy way to add it in the.... No one will suspect me.

She thought and made her way to the kitchen. She spent almost an hour in there making food and doing what she was suppose to do.

"It's ready." She muttered looking at the dish and looking at one particular spot.

"Is it ready? Should i set the table?" Came Beakhyun.

"But isn't it for your mate?" She asked.

"It is. I can save him a piece and others can also have it." He said taking a big chunk of it out in other plate and placing it in the oven.

They all are so good, they care for eachother and yet here i am.... I'm sorry. I'm also bound.... My hands are tied.

"Noona!" Beakhyun tapped at her shoulder.

"Y-Yeah." She replied taking a step back.

"I said you should also join us." He asked.

"No I'm good. Hun Sang is alone at home. I should hurry up and get back home. He don't sleep unless I'm home." She said heart clenching at every word. She was about to snatch someone's sleep and life.

"Oh. Give him a kiss from me. It's been days since i met him." Beakhyun said and smiled while taking the dishes to the table.

Everyone was sat there to eat and they look such a good family that one can hardly think someone will be in trouble not a few hours ago.