Barbaric

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What is the report?" Head Alpha said on the call.

"They left"

"Left?"

"They went back to their pack."

"WHAT?"

"I asked them but the head Alpha has to go back. They said they'll make a visit again soon." Head Alpha threw the phone and massaged his temple.

There is so much on his mind, this condition of Taehyung, the real culprit behind all this mess and deeds of his past.

He was in a dilemma of what to do. Should he tell Jungkook all of it and ask him to take the charge of the pack and help them clean this mess or should he talk to Mr. Choi.

"What should i do." He muttered while throwing his head back on the pad of the chair.

"You need anything?" His wife's voice made him look up at her.

"A cup of coffee would be good." He replied.

"I'll be back then." She said and walked outside to get him a cup of coffee.

The scene that he saw today was not easy for him to forget. The dread and hesitation he saw on Taehyung's face and the unusual quiet self of Jungkook made him rethink about his doing.

"Jungkook." He called and waited for the said male to enter the office.

"Here your coffee." She replied. "It's quite late though. I think sleep would be a good option than coffee."

"Where is Jungkook?" Head Alpha asked.

"Feeling guilty?" She said sitting across the table.

"I don't know. Where is he?" He asked her again.

"Yoongi said he went somewhere. He tried to ask him where but Jungkook just went away without him noticing." Luna told him.

"Went? Again? Leaving Taehyung alone?"

"I know you want Jungkook to love his mate but you need to understand that you can't just force something on someone." Luna said.

"I'm not forcing him...."

"You are. Loving his mate is his responsibility and it should be his decision. Don't just dig into their business." She said a bit irritated.

"Excuse me."

"Yes excused." She folded her arms over her chest and looked at him.

"Let Jungkook know that i asked him to meet me. I'm tired going to sleep." Head Alpha said and stood up.

"I'll let him know." She replied walking behind Head Alpha to walk out of the room.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Yoongi was in his room. Lying on his bed. His mind a whirlwind of thoughts. He thought about where he did wrong.

He was loving, caring even he tried to hide insecurities to keep his relationship normal but what was not enough for Jimin to even try to make this relationship a happy one.