Head Alpha and Luna

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been a month since the ceremony. Life since then have been very hectic for the young couple. Both of them has been super busy and it went so well for the pack also.

People are happy. They can see the noticeable changes in the pack. It's even better environment and even more peaceful. Jungkook worked so hard so that the whole pack has equal resources.

Many new relationships have been restored with other packs. It's been so peaceful. Things are going well for the pack.

But Taehyung is scared. He isn't in a life threatening situation but at the same time he is. He couldn't control his heart that is hammering behind his ribcage.

"Luna." The voice just added more fear to his already terrified self. Taehyung has owned this title since whole month but today it's different.

Today it's different Cz Jungkook isn't with him. Since last month thats the first time that he has to go alone for a tour. He is super afraid.

"Taehyung." The calling voice became soft all of the sudden. The owner of the voice entered the room and placed an assuring hand on scared boy's shoulder. "It's okay. You can do this."

"Jimine." Taehyung whimpered. "What if i messed up?"

"You won't. Come on you have worked there. You will do great." Jimin assured. "We all have trust you. Jungkook trust you."

"Don't even take his name. How can he just leave me here alone? It should've been him, he should've went there. I'm not supposed to do that." Taehyung pouted.

"Come on Tae, have faith in yourself. You should live this moment. You are the Luna, you have to do much more than just doing the  inauguration of the hospital and a speech." Jimin told him.

"If you can't be a shoulder to cry get out." Taehyung snapped at him.

"Come out with me, everyone is waiting for you." Jimin almost dragged him out of the room.

"Jimin I'm not ready yet. Let me have a moment please." Taehyung whinnied.

"And you aren't ever going to get ready like that. Come on now." Jimin didn't bow down to his protest.

"Jimin i order you...."

"Shut up Taehyung." Jimin glared at him and took him out where everyone was waiting for him. Taehyung couldn't master the power to even get to think of the event.

"Have you talked to Jungkook?" He turned toward Jimin.

"No." Jimin clearly lied cz he knew if he said yes then Taehyung is definitely going to protest alot more to delay this event.

"I don't want to go." Taehyung still protested.

"Taehyung don't make me slap you." Jimin was so done with his continuous whining.

"Let Jungkook come I'll make sure you spend a night in the dungeon." Taehyung pouted and said.

"Fine. I'll wait for his order then. Get in the car now." Jimin said and sat on the driving seat. Taehyung finally accepted defeat that he has to do this.

"Jimin....."

"If you whined one more time i swear I'll push you out of the car." Jimin threatens him making Taehyung finally shut his mouth.

The ride to the hospital was quiet but Jimin knew that soon Taehyung's mood will change and he will be super happy.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*