Secret service

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Have a seat please." Head Alpha said and took his seat also. "I hope other's with you are comfortable here."

"Oh don't worry now, they are very much comfortable." The Head Alpha of Crescent Moon Pack said.

"Im glad they do." Head Alpha said and turned to Namjoon. "Go ask for refreshments. And ask Jimin to join us."

"I think Jimin can wait." Head Alpha of the other pack said hurriedly.

"Sorry?" Head Alpha said not understanding.

"I said we can talk about the actual thing and then...." Before he can speak the door open after a soft knock and in came the son of head Alpha.

"Hello." Yoongi bowed to everyone and came forward to shook hands with the Head Alpha of other pack."

"Hi. You have grown quite well son, last time i saw you, you were only a kid." Head Alpha of the other pack said with a small hug.

"Got no other choice now did i? As you know it was 12 year ago the last you saw me." A sudden silence filled the room.

"You still are salty."

"Is it my fault? You killed half of our pack just to prove your point that you were new powerful Alpha in the neighborhood."

"Most of them were rouges."

"Who took refuge in our pack that made them our pack member."

"Come on you were just a boy back then."

"I was not that young to not understand, you were mean."

"I still am."

"No doubt in it." That was a back to back debate and no one got the chance to stop them. Yoongi made quite a reputation among all those years. He was ferocious and dominating. His aura was none like a normal alpha and topping on that was his savage nature. He never failed to fire back, you can't win with him in a debate or in a talk fight.

"Ouch. That was harsh. I'm still your elder. I deserve respect don't i?"

"Do you?"

"Enough Yoongi. Sit down." Head Alpha finally got the chance to stop it.

"So where is your other boy?"

"Other boy?" Head Alpha said confused.

"Jungkook, where is Jungkook? I thought he'll be here. I wished to see him."

"He isn't home. Got some work to do. Why though?"

"I think if Yoongi is allowed to sit here so can Jimin. You can call him. His father is already dying to meet him." He tilted his head back to look at Jimin's father.

"How do you know him? I mean how do you know he was here?"

"I wouldn't be unknown of my nephew now will i?" The Head Alpha shared a glance with Yoongi and then back to the Head Alpha of other pack.

"What?"

"Don't tell me Jungkook didn't tell you anything!"

"Jungkook knew?"

"You are more dumb than i thought you will be." That was a insulting remark and it hit him hard.

"Mind your tone."

"Tone yourself down kid. I'm here to talk about some serious stuff." They all finally settled and then a soft knock again made all of them to get their attention to the door.