Memory

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

A rushy corridor and Taehyung was running to the other end. He kept looking at his back again again yet his feet ran to the forward.

"Please don't let him see me." He whispered prayed and ran away. At the corner of the corridor he hid himself and peeked out a little to see if he is still coming this way.

"Thank you." Taehyung released a breath and held his wrist in his right hand close to his chest. It still hurts. Although it's been 2 days but those marks are still there and it still hurts, the good thing is no body noticed it yet.

"You are again hiding from him aren't you?" Taehyung turned on the voice startled.

"Damn Dasik you scared me." He cried putting his hand over his heart. "Thank Goddess you are here, let's go. Come on."

"Why do you care if he sees you or not. You are free to do anything." Jennie said.

"Dasik we are not doing this again i already told you I promised them that I'll never show my face to them. And besides I'm hungry let's just go home." Taehyung whined. Jennie just shook her head at her brother's cuteness and once again thanked Moon Goddess for letting her meet him.

Both siblings made there way to the mai gate being very careful. On his way out Taehyung saw Jimin walking inside the school all gloomy and tired. Taehyung felt bad for making his best friend suffer even he didn't do anything.

"Taehyung. Wait. I've been calling your name so many time......" a boy, Taehyung's classmate came and held his arm to stop him but Taehyung hissed in pain as soon as their skin made contact.

"Sorry" he let go abruptly. Taehyung took a step back and hid both his arms behind his back.

Ever since he left Jungkook he is phobic to any skin contact. He is afraid of that electric buzz in his body, that jolts of pain and the burning sensation of the wounds where anybody touch him.

It started soon he reached Jennie's, at first it was bearable but as the time started to pass,  the pain also intensified. The higher the rank the more will the touch hurt. Just like now he was an Alpha who held his hand and the mare brush of finger cause him pain.

"W-Why were you c-calling me Mark?" He said. Jennie kept looking at the arms and was confused on his brother's behavior. At first she thought maybe he has a pain in his wrist but his behavior is getting odd day be day.

"You are skipping your classes more often. Why? Here are the notes from last lecture. Keep track of them and be regular to classes." Mark asked him.

"T-Thank you." Taehyung replied and bowed. "We may go now."

"Sure. Hope I'll see you in the class tomorrow." Mark said again and Taehyung only nodded in reply.

"What do you mean Guardian?" Jungkook said looking at Beakhyun who was as confuse as him.

"Son that's not the story time. Go get some rest. I'll tell you all everything tomorrow for now go and have some sleep. You guys has school tomorrow." Grandma said and without willingness they all nodded.

Jungkook kept looking at his unconscious mate and had to hold back his urge to crash on the bed and hug him until he wakes up and forgive him.

Just then Taehyung squirmed in his sleep and Jungkook was quick to take a step but stopped when Taehyung settled again and dragged his arms near his chest. He pulled the pillow and hugged it tightly and then was all calm again.