Chapter 1: Meet and Greet

I made this when I was 12, it's cringe and it will give older teens second hand embarrassment. No I'm not editing it, enjoy!

Jeff's POV:

I was blood thirsty once again... All I wanted was to kill something. Someone. Dragging myself out of my old run down house, knife in my pocket sprinting looking for the perfect house containing my prey. Finally stumbled upon one! I approached the home, looking through the windows to see who all lived inside, I saw a girl. She had [e/c] eyes and flowing [h/c] hair.  She.. looked so peaceful and happy.. She just couldn't be more than 18.. right?

Y/N POV:

I had nothing to do. I just sat in my bed on my phone eating chicken nuggets I had made.  Laughing at the text messages I received from my friends.  I looked up at the clock and realized what time it is and quickly plugged my phone in and went to bed.  I couldn't help but feeling something.. starring right at me.. I looked around the room but nothing was there?  I brushed it off and curled up. Sleeping.

Jeff's POV:

Finally.. she's asleep. Luckily her window was open. I slowly opened it. Crawling inside silently. Once I was in I stood before her.. Sleeping.. she looked.. adorable..  I pulled out my knife holding it close to her neck. She was so helpless.  I couldn't get over her looks..  sigh..  I put the knife away and decided to just go back home.   Suddenly I heard a window break.  "Shit..!" I heard somebody whisper.  I silently open her bedroom door and made my way to her living room, someone had broken in.  They had a knife in their hands.   She's MY KILL!  I ran at him with rage pushing him down and slitting his throat clean. He gagged and spat blood soon to die on the floor. "Helpless." I say. 

Y/N POV:

I peaked around the corner to see a lifeless body on my floor aswell as a well built man standing infront of the corpse.  He wore a white hoodie, black ripped jeans. His hair was an ashed coal color the length just past his shoulders. I gasped when I saw him.  He turned around. I started to shake violently when I saw his face... His  mouth was slit open.. His bleached white skin. He never blinked his eyelids where burned off for crying out loud.  "GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!" He yelled.  I ran into the kitchen to grab a knife. Just touch it.. touch a weapon (y/n)  I grabbed a knife from a drawer turned and threw it at him, missing horribly. He chuckled at my sad attempt.  I laughed aswell. "What are you laughing at? You completely missed!" He hissed. 

I stared at the knife focusing on it.  It suddenly threw itself back next to me floating by my side. The sharp point facing him.  "You're dead.." I growled.  The knife heading for him. He ducked down dodging it yelling "WHAT THE FUCK?!". The knife flying towards him once again. He dodged it quickly and grabbed it's handle.  Pushing it into the ground. I could no longer control it.  He smirked at me charging at me. Easily pinning me down.  "How the hell did you do that." He growled.

I just laid there petrified.  "Answer. Me." He growled again.  "I.. I just did.." I whimpered.   "ANSWER ME CORRECTLY." He hissed applying more pressure to my wrists. "I FUCKING DID IT OKAY? TELEKINESIS OR SOME SHIT."  I listened to what I had just said. I was a fool.  I starred at him concentrating on moving him off me.  I jerked my eyes at the counter as he flung off me.  A loud thud followed as he hit the floor.  I rubbed my wrists due to the pain he had used to keep me from moving.  I started to get dizzy, my head throbbed. Vision just.. disappeared.  I blacked out cold.

Jeff's POV:

Did this bitch really just pass out?  Ugh.. I can't kill her now that I know she's got some sort of power.  She could be useful as my proxy.  I picked her up and quickly ran back home.  Tied her up on the chair and wrapped a cloth around her eyes. Heh.. she looked kinda cute.. her skin was soft an-  what the hell am I thinking?! I waited in a chair Infront of her. Waited for some sort of indication that she was awake.

Y/n POV:

I woke up dazed.. it felt like I was spinning. I tried opening my eyes yet they where closed shut. Something was on my face. I can't open my eyes to see it! I couldn't move around. My breathing became uneven.  To which I heard a familiar voice.

"About time you woke up."