Chapter 2: Her Hidden Power

Y/n POV:

"What's your name?" The familiar raspy voice asked.  "I-im (y/n).." "Good. Now tell me about that telepathic ability you claim to have, (y/n).". I sat there motionless.  I didn't want to give myself away. I was so confident I could end him right there.  But now he has me tied up who knows where.. "Answer. The question." He hissed. "I just have it. I told you that already didn't I?" "Yes but how does it work. How do you use it." I heard him get up and walk towards me his hand was cupping my throat. "I have to touch something then concentrate on it. As long as it's in my sight I can control it."

Jeff's POV:

I had a hard time believing everything that bitch said. I wanted to see if for myself.  Of course I now couldn't take off her blind fold.  "How old are you." I growled.  I wanted all her information.  Everything about her.. I wanted to know.  "I'm 17.. turning 18 in a couple of months.." she whimpered quietly.  I kinda felt bad.  I never feel bad for my victims, non the less let them live after meeting them.  "Have you ever killed someone (y/n)..?" I wanted her to say yes so bad.  "N-no.." she answered.  Ugh she's a pure noob.  I started to grip her neck a little more for the next question I was going to ask.

Y/n POV:

"Are you single?" He questioned. Why the hell does he want to know that? I ended up blushing from that question.  Nobody's ever been interested in me like that.  "Yes..?" I could feel him loosen his grip. I guess he was happy with that answer. OMG DOES HE LIKE ME?! NO WAY HE DOES. WHY? WHY WOULD HE LIKE ME?! Then my thoughts where interrupted.  I felt his fingers glide through my (h/l) hair.  It kinda felt good.. I wonder what else his hands could d- STOP THINKING LIKE THAT (Y/N)! THIS MAN KIDNAPPED YOU! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT URGHH!

Jeff's POV:

Her face turned a bright blush red while I pet her.  I wanted to calm her nerves down so she would get used to me and not run away..  I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to be mine.  Found out where she liked to be scratched so I just stayed in that one spot. I watched as her body eased to my touch.  "Are you calmed now?" I asked. I tried not to threaten her anymore.  "Yea.. Has anyone told you you're good at petting..?" She slipped out. I felt myself blush a little to her comment
I just huffed at her. 

Y/n POV:

What the fuck was I saying?  It slipped out of my mouth.. I felt whatever was over my eyes loosen a little.  "The door is locked and I left my weapons outside.  If you try to run I'll knock you out again." He told me.  Once the blind fold was off I just looked around. I didn't even think about trying to escape. I knew he could easily kill me.  The room was dimmed with a weak light bulb. I was sitting in a chair tied up. My kidnapper stood before me.  His hoodie covered in who knows blood. I've got to admit, it was hot. 

He glared at me with his unblinking  eyes.  They where a pretty blue.  I couldn't help but smile and blush a little looking at him.  "Did I hurt you?" He asked calmly.  "No. You didn't." I sighed looking down at the floor.  I became calm aswell.  Even my breathing became steady. Wait.. what's his name? He asked for mine now I need his!  "Hey! What's your name you made me tell you mine now you have to tell me yours!" Why was I so enjoyed? I have no clue.  "Uhm-.. Jeff." He rasped.  "Alright Jeff. If you could untie me it would be much appreciated." I huffed closing my eyes sticking my head up.  "I don't think your should be untied just yet." He said.. I was kinda bummed but also understood why he denied my request.  "Can I at least get some food? I've got $50 in my pocket so we could pick something up if you didn't wanna cook. Besides I have no clue how long I was out but I'm fucking starved." I looked into his eyes as I said that. It was true! I was hungry and that's all I wanted right now. Food.  "Uh- okay then." He reached for my pocket and took the $50. 

Jeff's POV:

At least she wasn't scared of me anymore.  I went out taking the money quickly heading to a fast food place.  I knew she liked nuggets so I got her some of those and some dipping sauce.  I rushed home only to find her still in the room.  Untied.  "You wouldn't untie me so I untied myself. I didn't leave tho you had my food after all." She said smirking at me.  I sighed giving her the food and kept the rest of the money in my pocket.  She scarfed down the food happily and laid back. 

"You happy now?" I asked.  She looked up at me with the cutest look. "Indeed I am."