Chapter 9: Mission

Jeff's POV:

It's been about a week sense the Jane accident.  (Y/n) Spends a little less time with me now, but she still hugs and kisses me.  She still sleeps in the same bed with me.  The trust is still there.  And it's slowly building with each day that passes.

I woke up on the floor this morning.  She had kicked me off in her sleep.  My back was killing me.  Ugh. Still love her though.  I got up, got dressed and headed back to the kitchen.  I had been starving.  I walked in to see Toby, as always, he was making waffles.  He looked a me with a smile on his face.  "Waffles!!!" He handed me a tray and continued making more batter.  The tray had 2 plates with 3 waffles each and a bottle of syrup.  "You c-can take them back w-with you" he said happily.  I thanked him and walked back to the room waking (y/n) so we could eat.

(Y/n) POV:

The waffles where great as always. Toby was magical with that waffle maker.  After we had eaten Slender knocked on our door as he walked inside.  He handed Jeff a slip of paper and walked out shutting the door behind him.  Jeff read it and smiled.  "We get a mission together." He said.  "Really? Awesome!" I screeched.  We both put on our outfits. Jeff grabbed his favorite knife while I grabbed my axe.  We ran playfully down the halls leaving the mansion on our ways to our victims.  It was a family.  A rich one. They had a mansion and high security.  Thanks to my new training though, it wouldn't be too difficult to break it quietly.  Or so I hoped.

We crawled up a tree that had a thick branch next to an upstairs window.  I touched the window and broke it, catching each piece before it hit the floor, alarming the family.  I threw the bits far into the forest.  Looking down at the floor signaling Jeff that it was all clear.  He climbed up the tree as I made my way inside.  The room was nice, it looked like a guest bedroom.  I looked around for possible riches we could steal and use later.  Sadly none.  Jeff finally made it inside as we silently roamed the upstairs.  We heard chatter downstairs as the family of 6 ate breakfast. We made out way checking each each room.  We found what seemed to be a teen girls room looking for some sort of money stash.  Jeff found it and stuffed it into his pocket.  Footsteps....

Jeff and I quickly hid in her closet.  As she entered the room.  She laid down on her bed and called someone.  "Heyy what's uppp?" She gushed.  I looked over at Jeff and mouthed her words mocking her. Jeff looked at me and a laughed quietly.  He did a bold move to open the door and peek out to see if we could get a smooth kill.  The girls phone shrieked as she was on face time with a friend.  The girl looked back to the already closed closet door as Jeff mouthed the word "shit".  We heard the girls bed squeak as she got up and quickly opened the door.  Exposing Jeff and I.  The phone shrieked again as Jeff quickly slit the girls throat.  Catching her body to keep it from hitting the floor.  I walked out of the closet grabbing the phone.  I posed making sure the girl could see her dead friend behind me while Jeff made the peace sign.  I hung up and tossed the phone on the bed.  "Who's next?" He licked his bloody knife.  And we walked out of the room giggling.  A teen boy walked up the stairs and saw us.  "Duck." I said.  Jeff crouched down quickly as the boys forehead suddenly had a buttcrack made from my axe.  He fell down the stairs as his body hit the ground face first. Screams of terror from 2 younger voices and 2 older ones.  Jeff slid down the stairs railing stomping on the body as he looked over to the family charging in the fathers direction. I walked down the stairs holding my axe over my shoulder.  Jeff had the father on the floor, stabbing him repeatedly.

Jeff's POV:

I had the old man down on the floor. Dead.  (Y/n) came downstairs with her axe charging at the mother. Chopping her up.  Taking her arms then her head.  Watching (y/n) strike them was fucking gorgeous.  The blood splattered all over her face and body. Her smile was beautiful.  We both looked at the children with pure terror on their faces.  I got up off their dead father and walked twords them.  Stabbing one right in her stomach, twisting the knife inside her organs. She fell to the floor with a whole in her body. (Y/n) walking over to the other young girl.  "Would you be so kind to tell me where mommy and daddy keep their money?" She said in a sweet tone.  The girl shook and stuttered. "U-under the bed under o-one of the p-planks.." "Thanks sweetie! Now go call the police and tell them we just killed your family!" (Y/n) gushed.  The girl nodded and ran to the phone.  "Stay with the girl and let her get halfway through the call at least." As she ran with her axe to the parents bedroom.

I stood over the girl listening to her conversation with the operator. After the girl said the address I removed her head from her body. And grabbed the phone to hang up.  Chopping sounds came from the bedroom as (y/n) yelled "FOUND IT!"

Walking into the room watching her pull a case full of money out from under the floor boards. She looked just as happy as she did when she killed the family.  We high fived and headed out the back door as the police sirens started to arrive.  We got away easily without a trace. 

As we came back we headed to Slenders office with the suit case laughing and talking about every detail.  Making it to the office we knocked and where greeted inside. 

Y/n POV:

Slender looked at us and asked about the mission.  Jeff and I described every detail of what we did then gave him the suit case.  He opened it them praised us for our good work.  The next day he praised us even more for making a big hit on the news.  Remember the friend that girl was on a call with? She took a screenshot of Jeff and I posing over the dead body.  They replayed the police call aswell only making everyone in the mansion shocked by our work.  We had surprised everyone with it.  We happily went to bed very satisfied.  That's when Jeff wanted a "special celebration".