Chapter 3: Trust and Robbery.

(Skip to when Y/n turned 18)

Y/n POV:

Jeff never let me out of the house. He ended up sharing the bed with me.  But he made a point not to touch me at all when we slept. I appreciated that from him.  Until one day..

I was sitting on my phone. Watching some YouTube.  "Hey! Wanna go out today?" He asked.  I looked at him in confusion "What do you mean?" I asked.  "I mean do you wanna come killing with me." He laughed at my silly question.  I jumped up happily. "YOU MEAN I ACTUALLY GET TO GO  OUTSIDE?!" I squealed.  "Yes. HOWEVER!" He said standing over me strictly. "If you try and run I will stab your shins." He growled.  "Jeff I already told you I'm not gonna try and escape.  I wanna stay with you. And I want you to give me more pets. You haven't pet me since the day I woke up here. It's driving me insane." I huffed at him.  He chuckled at me at my claim. He grabbed my hand and took me outside. It felt good to feel the warm sun on my skin again! He ran a few feet infront of me into the woods I took a second to look at the old run down house we had been staying in, then ran after him happily.  After a few minutes of running we found a house.  It was big and full of riches we could use to survive on.  He stopped me and held me close to him.  I blushed an awful lot feeling his warm hands on me.  "I'm gonna give you a knife.  When we find the people you need to be silent and slit their throats from behind." I nodded as he handed me a knife and we ran to the back door and opened it slowly.  We walked through the kitchen and into the living room where a father and mother sat watching a movie.  I looked over at Jeff who was behind the father signaling me to slit the mothers throat.  As I did so he slit the fathers and their lifeless bodies laid dead. I giggled a bit and he smiled widely loving how I enjoyed the killing. 

Jeff's POV:

(Y/N) was so cute killing beside me.. I was so happy she enjoyed this just like I do.  I signaled her to follow me up the stairs softly stepping to not frighten the children we heard playing.  I opened a door to see two young boys smashing toy cars together.  "Go to sleep.." I hissed at them slicing up ones face while (y/n)s knife flew at the other boy straight through his right eye socket pinning his head to the floor. They both died almost instantly.

(Y/n) laughed at the boys terrified faces they had as they died.  It caused me to laugh too. I looked at her smiling and slightly blushing.  I walked towards her getting close to her, feeling her warmth on my body.  I leaned in slowly making sure she had some time to deny me.  My hands on her hips.  She leaned into me kissing me softly. Wrapping her arms around my neck. Her soft lips against mine.  The taste of her skin.  It was amazing.  I backed off the kiss to which she whined to me wanting it to last longer.  "We need to steal the valuables and head back." I said.  She whined a bit more saying "Can't that wait a little longer?" "(Y/n) we don't wanna get caught."  I huffed a bit. She pouted as she broke away from my hands around her and went to the parents room to look for riches quicky.  I ran downstairs looking for some valuable items. 

Y/n POV:

I was sad that our kiss didn't last long. I wanted more to do with him and that.  But he had a point.  As I floated all the valuables I found in the room I saw Jeff tossing items into a large bag he had found.  I led all the items I had into the bag quickly as we tied the bag up.

I looked at him happily blushing pushing him against the wall standing on my toes kissing him. Closing my eyes  he kissed back biting my lip a little to which I allowed his tongue to enter.  He explored my mouth feeling all around slightly agresssivly.  I felt my face get hot as he slowly moved his hands around to my front cupping my womanhood gently through my clothes.  I flinched as he did and he liked it.  Just then I heard aggressive pounding on the front door.

Jeff pushed me off the kiss slightly panicked. The fathers phone dinged then said repeatedly "The police have arrived. The police have arrived" They busted down the door seeing us and yelled at us to put our hands above our heads.  Jeff grabbed his bloody knife from his pocket and charged at the police officers.  "(Y/N)! RUN!" he yelled. I ran to the kitchen quickly grabbing 5 knifes and floating them by my side. I heard struggling and loud thumps as when I got back to the living room, Jeff was being held down by an officer. The rest charging towards me.  My knifes acted quickly going right through their hearts. Thier flesh tearing as all 5 of them fell to the floor.  Lifeless.. I laughed at then grabbing the one on top of Jeff's attention.  He looked up at me shocked to see all his men. Dead before me.  He gasped letting go of Jeff trying to run back out the door but as he did so Jeff sliced his knife across his neck. His head rolling down as his body fell to the ground.

Jeff ran to the bag grabbed it and asked me to hold it in the air while we ran so we could be faster.  And handed it to me.  I touched it as I let the knifes fall to the ground and took the bag instead.  We ran back into the surrounding forest towards his old run down home.  Once we made it we caught our breathe and headed inside.