Chapter 12: Break You Out

Jeff POV:

It's been a day sense (y/n) went on her mission and hasn't returned.  I've been a nervous wreck the whole time.  I ended up going to her victims house where I saw shit loads of police and medical crew going in and out.  Watching from the distance as the panic grew.  Suddenly my phone rang and it was an unown number. "Hello?" I answered.  "Hello is this Jeffery Anderson?" The voice spoke.  "Yes it is how can I help you?" I answered.  (Y/n) had told me if she ever got caught she would tell the police to call me and that she would tell them I was Jeffery Anderson.  And I was her current boyfriend.  "We have (the childhood friend name) with us in custody for murder and we wanted to confirm with her current living guardian that she is who she says she is.  And we would like you to come in for questioning sir."  I sighed, now knowing she was alive and able to speak I responded "yes I can do that for you" I hung up and called BEN. "What is it this time Jeff?" He answered.  "Get Slender and meet me in the forest behind the police station.  We have to bust (y/n) out." I frantically spoke.  There was a moment of silence as I heard static start to agresssivly form next to me.

Slender had teleported to me as I hung up the phone.  His tentacles thrashing around as I remembered I was in charge of (y/n) if she had gotten into trouble.  Slender gave me a mask that only covered my mouth and cheeks.  Then he teleported away leaving me alone.  I groaned in anger as I put the mask on and stormed into the station.  "Mr. Anderson?" The front desk lady asked.  "That would be me." I coughed agresssivly so they thought I was sick.  Once I got in to the room where I saw monitors of the whole station.  I saw the one (y/n) was in.  It was just me and the one man next to me watching and listening to (y/n) get questioned through the microphone.  I snapped the neck of  the man freely as there was not a camera in this room.  He lay dead on the floor as I destroyed all the evidence of everything.  I took his whole outfit and switched it for mine.  Holding the hat low on my face.  I walked around confidently looking for the room she was in.  I found it and creeped inside quietly. It was 2 rooms and the men in the room door I had opened where watching (y/n) through the window.  Killing them one my one silently as they didn't notice each other being slaughtered. Killing the last man watching I suddenly opened the door to the room (y/n) was in.  The mirror where the window was blocked them from seeing inside.  I shot the other cop then revealed my face to (y/n).  The room was sound proof so the shot sound wasn't an issue. I broke her microphone that she couldn't get rid of otherwise and uncuffed her.  She hugged me tight as I told her that "We are gonna play dumb the whole way through."

Y/n POV:

Jeff left me in the room as he went to grab my old clothes and my axe.  He came back with it all as I kissed him in thank you.  Changing my clothes quickly while he made sure nobody came in.  He told me to use my power and kill everyone I saw.  He took off his hat and stayed behind me.  I walked through and killed the swarms of police that I saw.  Making our way outside running on the sidewalk settling my axe in its harness as the blood dripped onto my clothes.

After a long ass time of running

Finally. We made it back. Gasping and panting as we had been non stop running away from the police.  I opened the doors to see an angry Slender waiting for me.  I tried to stand up straight and settle my breathing as he spoke.  "You got caught.  You where gone for a day and needed assistance escaping.  What do you have to say for yourself." "I.. broke into the house and the damn lady had already called the police cause the bitch had cameras.  *Deep inhale* I say it's an achievement that the police did not get a single correct name or a single bit of correct information that they needed. *Huff* Sir. You sent me to a paranoid ass lady.  I know this was some training but fuck it was difficult." Slender seemed pleased with my information I had just given him and nodded.  "You have sharp thinking (y/n).  You did great." As he teleported away. 

I fell to the floor taking deep breaths while smiling happily as I had accomplished something.  "Fucking worth it." I said as Jeff laughed at me.  He picked me up and took me to our room and took my axe harness and set it up on its place on the wall. He laid me down and I fell asleep quickly. 

Hellooo everybodyyy thank you so much for reading! I plan on making more Jeff stories in the future as this one has ended! Hope you enjoyed the story and have a good day/night!