Chapter 4: Sweet Sweet Love.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND SEX.

Y/n POV:

We walked inside.  I was out of breath giggling to myself as I had just killed several people.  The bag gently making it's way to the floor and I realised it from my power. 

Jeff's POV:

God damn she's good. Not only did she kill several people.  She saved me and led me into being horny as hell.  I was fucking turned on and I don't think she noticed.  I was panting trying to hide it. I didn't want to fuck her without her permission. I told myself I'd just deal with myself later tonight after she fell asleep.

Time skip to night time

Jeff's POV:

Finally.. (y/n) was asleep.. Next to me curled up all cutely.. I wanna fuck her so bad..  I can't stand it.  Everything about her is so fucking sexy.  I climbed on top of her in nothing but my pants.  Admiring her cute face. Thinking about what I'd do to her.  How loud she would moan..  I moaned a little just thinking about it.  Unfortunately it was loud and right in her ear waking her up.  Her eyes opened slowly. Looking right at me realizing she was under me.  She rolled her back onto the bed as I smirked at her. She was so hot. I wanted her. Desperately.  "Uhm-.. Jeff?" She questioned. 

Y/n POV:

As Jeff held himself above me panting slightly I felt myself getting horny right under him.  He looked so sexy like that.  He finally answered me. "I've been wanting to fuck you so bad all day.." he huffed.  I only blushed much more smiling at him.  Then he slowly leaned his head down to kiss me.  Not my lips this time. My neck. I gasped at that feeling of him. He was bitting, kissing, and sucking on my neck and it felt so good.  As I moaned slightly moving my knee, I felt his dick. He was hard and I felt how big he was under his pants.  He moaned a little to the feel of my knee touching him.   His hand moving up my T-shirt to my boobs, feeling them.  Softly pushing on them. I moaned softly to his touch.  He stopped sucking on my neck and kissed my lips.  Forcing his tongue into my mouth exploring me once again.  I felt him grind himself on me.  His dick getting harder each time.  I pushed him off and demanded.  "Take your pants off Jeff. I want every bit of you." He smirked taking himself off me removing his pants and boxers revealing his free cock. It was long and thick. Twitching begging for my touch again.  He smirked at me as my face got hot at the sight of him. "You like it..?" He said sarcastically.  Pulling my shirt off of me.  "Why would you hide that beautiful cock from me.." I moaned.  He chuckled removing my shorts and panties from my body. Teasing me barely touching me.  I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.  I'm giving him every right to take away my virginity.  Wait.. my virginity. 

I looked at him with fearful eyes. "Jeff.." I whined. "Mhmm..?" "This would be my first time.. is that ok?" He looked at you with lustful eyes.  "Guess we both get our first time together." I looked at him shocked.  He smirked and told me "Just tell me when it hurts. I want your first time to be pleasured. Not painful. (Y/n)"  I nodded as he climbed on top of me once again. His dick just outside my womenhood.  "You ready?" He asked. I nodded as he inserted himself inside me.  It hurt.  It felt good.  I didn't know what to feel..  I bit my bottom lip hard, shutting my eyes. Jeff froze inside me waiting for my permission to continue.  Watching my face so he didn't hurt me.  I nodded my head once again when the pain faded. He slowly thrusted groaning quietly.  I moaned as it felt so good.  "F-faster.. I want you to go faster..." I moaned he smiled and started going faster. His dick throbbing happily as it got to feel my cave hug it. Twitching at every move. 

Jeff's POV:

She was tight. Her body was pure and I was taking it all away.  She felt so good around me.  I was groaning slightly louder now. My thrusting becoming faster without me realizing. My body was moving on its own. It wanted to fuck her so bad for so long I couldn't hold back anymore. Moaning in-between my words.  "(Y/n).. F-fucking hell you feel amazing.." gripping the bedsheets next to her. I started to sweat and so did she. She moaned loudly as I felt her inside begin to twitch rapidly.  She was close to cumming.  I moaned even more frequently feeling her twitch against my dick.  "Jeff i-!" She came all over me.  Arching her back as I came a few thrusts after.  I groaned at the feeling. Watching her legs shake as she panted for air.

Y/n POV:

He slapped my ass happily and slowly stuck his fingers in me.  I gasped as he did that. I was still sensitive from the first time. His fingers wiggling inside.  I twitched and moaned loudly to his touch.  "Let the rest of it out~" he groaned as I came into his hand the second time. He brought his hand up to his face and licked it clean right infront of me.  I wanted to get some payback for doing that so I asked him to sit up and he did so confused.  I kissed him while my hand massaged his cock as it twitched and throbbed in my hands. I removed myself from the kiss and sucked him off the rest of the way.  He moaned and groaned and within seconds he came.  We both laid down on his bed. My face on his chest.  His arms wrapped around me while he pet me once again.  I fell asleep next to him.