Chapter 6: New Home. New People.

Y/n POV:

While packing my things into bags Jeff packed his.  He had a worried look on his face everytime a looked back at him.  Once I finished I waited for Jeff as his went a little slower. I couldn't blame him after what just happened.  He was probably thinking about everything he would have to explain. Everything I was going to demand to know.

Jeff's POV:

Slender had found me.  I guess he heard about the killing nearby.  I should've chosen a farther house.  On the bright side, my room back at the mansion was bigger. It would be better for (y/n) too. She would have more space.  But I'll kill anyone who tries anything on her. This also means I'll have to tell her about my past.  She always wanted to know but I'd never tell her. Guess I don't have a choice do I?

I finished packing and (y/n) offered to carry everything with her power.   We started our long walk back.  Here come the questions.. "Who was that?" She asked.  "I'll just give you a rundown on everything.  The man you saw earlier is Slenderman.  He owns a mansion far into the forest holding all the other misfits and murderers of the world.  It's our home.  And as you heard, I ran away.  I nearly ended up killing one of the others there.  It was against the rules. And we where supposed to work it out instead of fighting.  I ended up packing my things and running off.  All those rules and.. and dickheads. I got tired of it.  But I never went back because I was scared of Slender.  I didn't want what punishment he was going to give me.  So I simply just stayed in that old rundown house. I lived there for 2 months before finding you. And now.. here we are. He found us. Luckily he knew I was scared shitless and was still able to apologise correctly.  Now we are on our way back to the mansion." She looked at me smiling.  Then hugged me tight.  I was surprised at her response to everything.  "I'm glad you where honest with me." I hugged her back. I was so relieved that she was ok with everything.

(Y/n) POV:

Finally. All my questions have been answered.  Now all that was left to do was keep walking till we arrived!

They finnaly arrived at the mansion

(Y/n) POV:

The place was huge.  Jeff opened it's doors as someone was waiting there. Actually, it was 2.  Slender and another stranger.  Jeff immediately knew what to do. "Sorry BEN." "Sorry for pushing your buttons, Jeff." They both looked up at Slender as he nodded. Jeff and BEN both punched each other in the shoulder laughing.  BEN then turned at me. "Who's the hottie you brought huh?". "She's mine BEN. Don't even try." I blushed a little at Jeff's protective words.  BEN then looked up at all the bags that where floating above him.  Jeff smirked then signaled me to start walking with him.

I can't even count how many times we got stopped along the way.  So many different people walked up to me and asked questions.  Jeff pushed them off so we could get to his room.  Jeff then told me that once we got unpacked we would go to Slenders office to let everybody know that I was a new member.  Finally. We made it to his room.  It was much bigger and nicer.  The bed was bigger and more comfortable.  More space for our things.  I set the bags down as we unpacked.  Then we headed to Slenders office where he called a meeting and I got to see everyone in the mansion.  E.J, L.J, BEN, Clockwork, Jane, Sally, Toby, Masky, Hoodie and so on.  It was hard remembering all of their names.  But now they all knew to not try and kill me.  Toby was one of my favorites.  He was so sweet and always asked about waffles.  He ticked a lot but I didn't mind. Still sweet lil Toby. 

After everyone dismissed Jeff showed me around.  The gaming room, theatre, kitchen, everything was so cool.  I decided to make a small mini map of the place on paper to carry it around with me so I'd know my way around better.  Jeff laughed at me saying I'd remember the place faster than I thought. Once we made it back to his room, as soon as I laid down to take a nap though, lots of people where asking Jeff where he had gone and what he did all that time.  It was starting to get very annoying. 

Once Jeff finally had a minute before the next person came running, I grabbed him, locked the door and forced him to cuddle me while I slept.  He laughed at me but did so anyways.  Finally I could get some rest.  A nap is all I wanted right then.

It had been a day.