Chapter 8: Forgiveness

Jeff's POV:

As she walked into the room calmly closing the door behind her, not once did she look at me.  I really fucked up.. "Take a seat (y/n)" Slender said.  She nodded and calmly sat down in a chair infront of his desk.  Slender looked twords me. "Tell her what happened Jeffery." I couldn't.. I couldn't tell her.  My whole goal was to get Jane to leave me alone without (y/n) knowing anything. I looked at her to see her looking at the floor infront of her seat.  "I.. I just wanted Jane to leave me alone.. I didn't want her. Honestly!" I was desperately trying to get (y/n) to look at me.  She refused to.  However she did respond.  "Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice sounded dull.  She didn't cry, she didn't yell, her voice was just dull.  It sounded like she was only saying things so she could get it over with.  It tore me apart even more.  Her hate twords me.  "I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want you or Jane to begin to fight.  She kept pulling me in.  I got sick of it so the only reason I agreed was to get her to stop." My hands formed a hard fist.  Shaking aggressively.  She looked up at Slender for reassurance as she knew that he would know if I was telling the truth.  He nodded at her as her expression changed into shock.

Finally. She looked at me.  She jumped at my seat hugging me tight.  As tight as she could.  I did the same.  Her embrace, her touch was back.  She had forgiven me.  I felt her warm tears make a wet spot on my shoulder.  "Im so.. so sorry (y/n)." Slender sent us back to my room.  Walking out of the office. (Y/n) holding onto me the whole time.  As we walked out I saw Jane.  She was heading into the office with a deep hatred in her eyes.  I smiled as she walked into his office.  I heard the static from Slenders rage as the doors shut.  Slenders yelling was agresssivly threatening Jane.  I laughed a bit as I felt (y/n) smile.

Sorry for the short chapter!  I'll be making more soon!