Chapter 11: Risky

Jeff POV:

(Y/n) was still asleep, as always I woke up before her.  She was still exhausted from last night.  Getting up and dressed there was a knock on the door.  I opened it blocking the way in so whoever couldn't see (y/n) naked.  It was BEN.  "Get your knife, we got a mission." He said yawning as he had kick woken up as well.  "Ugh sense when did we get mission this early into the day?!" I rasped.  I shut the door and grabbed my knife, kissed (y/n) and walked out, shutting the door behind me.  BEN and I left for the mission.

Y/n POV:

Waking up to Jeff's kiss as he left.  I sat up attempting to walk to the bathroom.  I found myself slightly wobbly.  God damn it Jeff.. Why did you make me do that position? I guess you could say I walked to the bathroom.  Started up a shower and got ready.  The walking became easier after my shower.  Getting dried off and dressed walking out of the room to see if Jeff had come back from his mission.  He hadn't yet so I walked to the kitchen to find Toby making waffles again.  "Yessss" I whispered to myself.  Toby heard me and smiled.  "Waffles!" He said cheerfully.  As they singed and cooked on the iron I sat on my phone looking through social media.  Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to post on anything or give away any clues on who and where I was.  But it was still nice to catch up on all the drama going on in the world.  Scrolling through the pages, I saw something catch my eye.  It was a Jeff cosplayer.  She did all sorts of weird motions kind of like dancing and had a fake knife dipped in what looked like fake blood.  It was a pretty accurate cosplay though.  I saved it so I could show it to Jeff later.  Toby served me my plate of waffles as I thanked him for breakfast. 

About 2 hours later

Jeff POV:

Finally got back to the mansion covered in blood.  BEN had teleported back without saying anything.  He's such a jackass.  Walking in through the doors to see (y/n) beating BEN aggressively with a couch pillow.  I laughed as I saw it which turned her attention to me.  She slammed the pillow on him one last time before running to me for a hug. The hug felt nice after all the running around and chasing I had to do.  Slender teleported behind her and tapped her shoulder, handing her a slip of paper as she read it.  She nodded and looked back at me.  "I have a mission on my own today." She kissed me then ran back to our room to get changed and grab her axe.  She ran to the door kissing me one last time on the way out.  "Please try not to be gone long" I said as she walked out and gave me a thumbs up. 

I turned my head twords BEN also deciding to beat him with the couch pillow.

Y/n POV:

Arriving to the victims house.  Breaking in quietly.  I roamed through the house looking for anyone who might be inside.  Door after door I came across a locked one.  It was the last room in the house so I knew the person here would be behind that door.  I pulled my axe from it's harness and chopped away at the door.  It was about  4 inches thick.  Didn't stop me though.  Breaking away at the door I finnaly broke it enough to fit through.  Peeking my head in to see a women in a dark room with 3 monitors showing the outside of her house. She was on the phone. Quivering.  I suddenly threw my heavy axe at her head slicing it in half.  Her body fell to the ground as her phone was buzzing with the questions. "Are you okay? Are you there?" I grabbed my axe from her body and slammed it onto the phone.  Breaking it.  Sirens dashing at the house.  "GOD DAMN IT LADY!" I yelled as I heard the police bust inside. I ran downstairs turning the corner to see an officer standing there with a taser.  Before I could react I was tased and tackled.  Cuffed.  The pulled me up and agresssivly started pushing me outside. Demanding my small cry's of pain to stop.  The officer which pushed on me from behind was then thrown back.  I kicked the one in front down then floating his body thrashing it around onto his friends.  I ran back into the house and floated my axe out from the harness. Cutting the cuffs in half allowing my hands to move.  Running into the kitchen touching all the knifes I could find as the other officers made their way back in.  Floating all the knifes above us.  They looked up in shock.  "I am not going anywhere..." As the knifes charged at them slicing their necks.  I heard a thud as my vision went dark.  Blacked out cold.

Waking up, both my hands and legs cuffed to a table that had been screwed into the floor.  A officer sitting at the other end.  I looked around frantically for my axe only to realize I wasn't in my original clothing.  "WHERE IS MY AXE?!" I demanded.  That axe was specially made.  I put a lot of time and effort to get the money to buy the things I needed to make it.  The officer Infront of me had a stern look on his face.  "I'm going to need your name mam." He said.  "Where. Is. My. Axe." I demanded to know it wasn't tossed or being messed with.  "Your axe is with our professionals so we can see how many people you have killed using it." I sighed in relief.  Then my expression changed to confusion.  They hit me on the head I can play dumb to everything. "Wait... KILL?! I KILLED SOMEBODY?!" I yelled frantically.  My acting was on point as I had been a great lier my whole life.  The officer looked at me in shock and confusion to my response.  "Yes you did. Now I'm going to need your name." I nodded as I said "(childhood friend name)". He wrote it down and I had him hooked.  This was a risky game I was playing.  But there is no way in hell I'm going to tell them the truth.