Physics Class-Chapter 2

Alice walked into her physics class on a Thursday with Kate.  Kate sat in front of her . Kate was in the same row as Frank.  Kate knew about Alice's ex and kate wanted Frank to be the person that alice ends up with however, Frank had serval so called girl best friends.

Kate however didn't know that alice had spoken to Frank the night before. 

Frank had no idea, what alice had been through ,however they both knew that they had a kind personality and wanted the same future lifestyle.

When the class started the whole class were extremely excited as they had a supply teacher.  As soon as the lady walked in everyone switched places.  Alice made Kate sit right next to her ,then out of nowhere Frank sat on the other side of alice . Alice and Kate were both in shock ,Kate ,Kate wasn't the best at hiding her excitement and shock . Alice hated physics and would of much rather of been in history with hope . The task for the class was to copy diagrams and label them then answer exam questions on them . Kate got started straight away,but Alice was struggling and Frank could tell .

Frank leant over Alice's legs to reach her book. He then grabbed her hand that her pencil in and he told her 'look it goes up to 10°C then it curves to 34°C,got it?'  'Yes' replied alice.

While this was all going on Kate was in awe of her best friend, alice  was laughing and she almost leant her head on franks shoulder.

Kate was so zoned out that she forget that alice and Frank had started to laugh at her . Frank then got out his spray and Alice asked 'wow that smells like bliss' Frank was amazed that alice hadn't gagged at the smell. Then all of a sudden frank sprayed alice with his cologne.  Alice was in heaven the smell was like home to her .

Ring! Ring!! The bell rang to signal the end of the lesson and lucky for alice it was history, her favourite lesson and she would be able to gossip about her physics class to hope . Hope and kate were incredibly different yet were able to be in the same path that Alice was in.  Hope wanted alice to be the baddest bicth and hope knew that Alice's type in boys still needed to be discovered.  Hope was excited for that.

Ahhhhhh the love and messages I've received from the very first chapter is amazing.  Thank you to everyone of you . This will probably be the last chapter today I'm afraid.  Stay safe

Ac