Chris and Alice-Chapter 28

Previously in chapter 27 

While alice was rubbing dodgers stomach , chris coughed to get alice's attention , once her full focus was on chris he leant over dodger and grabbed alice's left hand. With his left hand he rubbed Alice's palm while saying “Alice, ever since I met you on the plane , I've found myself again, I've been a hundred times better than what I was. I strongly believe we were supposed to meet on the plane. Im very thankful for that plane ride actually”- he chuckled in between the sentence before carrying on by saying “Alice i’ve loved hanging out with you and i've enjoyed the physical contact we have had with each other and i would really love it if we could maybe become boyfriend and girlfriend , as i don't know how long i could be friends with you before i accidentally kiss you” 

“Alice will you be my girlfriend?” asked Chris

Start of chapter 28

The rain was slamming on the windows that were looking into the living room , where Alice and Chris were holding hands. Chris had finally asked the question,  yet he felt hundreds and thousands of butterflies fly around and in his stomach. 

What made it worse was that Alice had no yet answered Chris's question. 

"Alice it's fine if you don't feel the same way I feel it's just I wanted to know" when Chris was about to say know,  Alice cut him off by kissing Chris tongue and all causing Chris to let go of Alice's hand that was held in his hand. He grabbed Alice by the hips and lifted her across the bubba(dodger) and placed her on his lap. 

After the makeout session , Alice was still sitting on Chris' lap , until he had to get up to go to the bathroom. 

When he came back Alice told Chris that she was incredibly famished and was in desperate need of some good takeaway food. 

So Chris went into the kitchen to open the drawer that he throws anything and everything in and found a Chinese takeaway food menu. 

Then Chris walked into the living room, and saw that Alice had set up cushions as though it was Chris's chest. 

So he sat in the position that the cushions were placed in and lifted Alice gently off them and placed her head on his right pectoral. 

Alice looked over at the coffee table and saw that Chris had placed the takeaway menu on it. So she leant forward and grabbed it.  

While Alice was browsing the menu , Chris was running his fingers through Alice's brown thick glossy locks. 

While Chris was in a daze , Alice pointed at the dish she fancied and went "that one please " in a little baby's voice.  Chris awed at the way Alice got so overly excited about a food dish. 

Then she gave Chris on the menu so that he could pick a dish and order their food. 

Once the food had been ordered , Chris went into his wardrobe and picked out some grey joggers and his favourite hoodie and walked into the living room and gave the clothing to Alice. 

When Alice realised what she had been given by Chris she jumped up in joy and kissed Chris all over his face. 

While Alice was changing the doorbell rang and Chris answered the door and saw that it was the delivery guy dropping off the Chinese takeaway order. 

Chris decided to go to the kitchen to get forks and spoons and placed the containers that contained all of the yummy food Alice really wanted to eat.

When Alice came back out she hummed in delight at the fact that the living room smelt heavenly of Chinese food. 

Alice and Chris sat down on the sofa with forks and started to eat their food. Every now and then,  Alice would ask Chris if she could have a bit of the food he ordered. 

"Ugghhhh" Alice and Chris said in sync as they had finished eating their food. 

The rain had stopped a long time ago , yet watermarks still fell down the window. The darkness quickened as the night started to draw in. 

Dodger then decided he needed to go for a wee so Chris got up and let him out. 

That's when Alice decided that she needed to go to sleep.  So she yelled down the corridor and said to Chris "babes I need to go to sleep now" Chris replied with "ok doll, go into my bedroom and get comfy I'll sort out dodger". 

Alice hummed and walked tiredly into Chris's bedroom , before she fell onto the soft mattress that felt like a cloud and a marshmallow at the same time. 

When she fell in the bed , she fell asleep. Her bum was up in the air and her face was on the pillow. 

That was the exact position that Chris saw her in when he walked into his bedroom. 

He laughed and placed Alice gently into his bed. Once Chris had gone to the bathroom, washed his face ,brushed his teeth and checked to make sure that Dodger was OK and was safely asleep. 

Then Chris lifted up the duvet and sat into his side of the bed  before he placed his alarm on. 

He then saw that Alice had moved her body onto the side that faced chris and he pulled her onto his chest and he kissed her softly and whispered " goodnight my love, sweet dreams" 

And with that they both fell asleep.

Bring! bring!bring! The sound of Chris's half past nine alarm went off causing Alice to groan in annoyance. 

Chris turned the alarm off and rolled over to the side of and looked at the beautiful angel that was laying in his bed. 

"Good morning my love, how are you feeling" Chris said very softly to Alice before he moved her hair so that it was outside of her face before he gave Alice a good morning kiss. 

Once Alice and Chris had stretched and woke up properly. They got out of bed , showered separately and made some yummy breakfast . 

Before Alice realised that she had work the next day. 

So Alice left Chris's house before she returned to her apartment and did some jobs around the apartment (like cleaning, dusting). Then she facetimes Chris before she got herself sorted out for the new day ahead of her.

Hey guys. Thank you for all of the love and support means alot . Hope you all have a lovely day or night.
Next chapter might be not out for a while as I have a massive exam soon. X