Young adulthood-Chapter 20

Enjoy reading

So this Chapter is about 2 years later, so all of the characters are about to finish secondary school(high school).

Alice ran over to where Frank was and jumped up in his arms and gave him a massive kiss. Alice had Frank had spent nearly all of their summer time together.

Summer;

Alice got dressed into a short white pattern jumpsuit, paired with some light jewellery and yellow sandals. She walked out of the house and got into Frank's convertible car.

Frank rested his hand on Alice's thigh in a comforting way, he loved spending all of his time with her .

Frank and Alice were going to a small lake to swim and have a cute little picnic with Jake and Hope.

When Frank pulls the car into the parking spot, he hears Jake yell "here's the married couple, how are ya"?

Alice and Frank kiss and hug to make everyone else smile and laugh, "we are amazingly happy, what about you?" Replied Alice.

Hope runs over to Alice and rips off her dress to reveal a sexy , red and black swimsuit.

Frank whistles and grabs Alice possessively as he doesn't want Alice to get unwanted attention and for him to cover his unexpected boner.

Frank peppered Alice's neck with lots to kisses a large one earning a moan that makes Alice incredibly embarrassed.

Both Jake and Hope had excitedly ran over to the water and they were currently making out while Alice was getting hickies.

Alice was already in her bathing suit, thanks to Hope. So Frank ripped off his shirt and picked up a slice over his shoulder. He ran over to the open water and dropped Alice down into it creating a large splash and a squeal from Alice.

Alice swam over to hope and Jake , Frank dived in and swam over to the other three.

Make outs, screams, gasps,squeals, laughs and much more was heard and seen . After spending three to four hours in the lake, both couples were worn out and they wanted food and comfort.

The picnic blanket was laid out on the grass under a large oak tree providing warmth and much needed shade. As Alice and Frank had burned as they had attracted too much sunlight.

Stomachs were filled,and laughter was continuing and the last of the summer light was fading gradually and the tiredness was fairly given out to all four of the individuals. The light had now fully disappeared and the couples were slowly and surely about to leave and head back to their houses.

Hope, Jake , Alice and Frank all said their goodbyes and headed home.

During the same summer , more days like the ones just described happened more times and more memories such as long walks, days out to London and much more exciting adventures happened.

Back to the start:

Alice got let out of Frank's tight and loving grip. Alice cheerfully and optimistically, walked over to the popular girls and said " i belive that no other summers than the one I have had with Frank as been any better, the sex, the memories it was fuxking fantastic, yours?"

All of the smug little smiles were wiped off their faces, and with the reaction she wanted , Alice walked back into her lover's arms.

Frank chucked in his delight as Alice came back into his arms with a beaming, radiant smile. Frank secretly likes moments like these, where Alice was able to shove her boyfriend and her life into the girls that wanted frank noses.

The last day of school went by very quickly, lessons were full of laughter and sadness as all of the students knew that this was the last time they would all be in a room together , as soon as the bell rang for the last time, students would be split up.

Students would become young adults.

Young adults that would try to find a place in the real world.

Young adults that would become older and not really any wiser.

All of the 2067 students wore white plain shirts that would be signed by all of their friends and peers.

Inside jokes would be written

Best memories, humiliations,secrets. All that was written would in a few/many years would bring the former students to tears of remembering the memories.

The leaving ceremony was short and filled with an array of emotions.Unforgettable memories. Alice was overjoyed more than her parents. Frank's whole family was joined in with Alice's. Multiple kisses were given from frank to alice , alice to frank.

Once Frank and Alice had received the certificate and everything else, their teaching group asked if they were going to be joining in on a night out in town .

Frank and Alice had other plans . As the most expensive hotel in London had been booked for a special romantic evening. The couple decided they would go out for two drinks, then they would politely leave and get a taxi to the Hotel and carry on their special evening. They were currently in "the angel" , the local pub. The former students had become young adults in over three hours, most of their bodies were filled with the strong liquid that was alcohol. Dancing was yet to happen and there was a massive deal of sexual tension lingering in the air.

Alice was holding a vodka and lemonade in one hand and with the free hand she was rubbing it up and down Frank's groin. Alice knew what she was doing and Frank had given her the evidence of her teasing shanagons. Frank wanted to leave the pub and go into London to use his evidence against alice.

Alice had the complete opposite feeling towards leaving , she wanted to continue having fun, she and frank have had sex multiple times , for alice she didnt need it to be special as frank was the one that made that moment special for her . being able to dance and get drunk with her friends and fellow classmates could be a one- off as most of them in two months time they would all be split up into different places in england , a few would leave england completely , and a rare few wouldn't have any option but to stay in england as they had no immediate plans like others would have.

A couple of hours turned into pulling a all nighter , unconscious decisions were made, rebellious actions.