New York-Chapter 25

Today was the day , that alice would leave her home comforts and become a tourist in one of the busiest cities in the world, and as the famous quote says , in a city that never sleeps, alice will be sure to enjoy the adventurous nightlife and sometimes miss out on it , for good warmth of the sleeping habits she was good at.

Frank was placing the last of Alice's suitcases in the trunk of the car, ready for the long drive to London's airport, heathrow.  Alice knew that she wanted to see Frank for the last time , at the airport. It was a delightful car journey, the once couple were talking about all of their school experiences and how they sometimes missed all of the gossip and drama it brought into their lives.

When they had arrived at the airport, Alice became anxious . This was the first time she had ever flown abroad by herself. Fingers crossed she was to be sat next to a nice person. Frank could tell how anxious she was as she started to shiver and bounce her leg , while she waited for Frank to get all of her belongings out of the car. So he dropped the bag in his hand , and walked over to Alice and engulfed her in one big giant hug to calm her nerves down. It worked. 

Once they had walked through all the parts that Frank was legally allowed to walk through , Alice's smile had dropped , her face became pailer and her anxiety began to eat her up inside. Frank had also started to become anxious for alice. They exchanged a hug and Alice began to walk up to the escalator. Without looking back down she waved frank goodbye. 

When Alice had noticed that Frank was about to leave , she ran down the other escalator , and Straddle jumped onto Frank, before giving him a lustful, yet emotionally last goodbye kiss. Now that was the last kiss she had with frank.

Alice was just boarding the plane , when she felt her phone vibrate in her hand. She opened her phone and smiled like  goof, it was a message from Frank. The message send this;

Alice, thank you for all of the lovely memories we have had together and once we've created. I'm so thankful for you.  If it wasn't for you,  I would not be breathing right now. Jess wants me to tell you , that when she has the baby, she will facetime you and you will be known as auntie Alice. I'm so happy that you have been allowed this grateful opportunity. I'm so proud of you for battling with your depression and trying to make the most out of every day when you were able to. I'm going to miss you immensely so much so that words cannot describe the pain I feel. Just know that I love you no matter what. Lots of love Frank xx

Alice was taken aback, Frank was incredibly thoughtful to send a kind hearted message to her. 

Once Alice was seated , she looked around the plane seats and saw couples with their hands together. Yet the hand that always was placed in Frank's hand . Was holding a tub of pringles and her phone,  to calm herself down from her anxiety. 

The plane journey started ok, that was until the turbulence started to affect the planes driving.  Alice was thankful that she was sitting next to a man in his early forties , he placed out his empty hand and calmly said "here take my hand, my sister sometimes gets anxious like how you are feeling, so squeeze my hand when you feel worse. My name is Christopher, but you can call me Chris, 'Chris said to Alice.

Alice thanked Chris and did as he had advised her. She felt much better. So much so , she began telling Chris why she was on the plane,  about Frank , how she wished he was with her right now. What Alice hadn't noticed was the constant flirty comments she was getting from the man in the row to the right of her. She became uncomfortable and Chris had acknowledged the situation and told Alice his cheeky little plan. 

"Alice,  the plan is , I'm going to pretend to go to the toilet , and I'm going to sink and you before I leave,  then give it two minutes and you follow me. Once you have reached the bathroom I'll be inside. Creeps will probably follow you,  so when we get in the bathroom , we can bang the furniture and fake moan each other's names and he will think we are doing it and will leave you alone. Got it?"

"Got it" Alice repeated.

Alice laughed , Chris was very clever for coming up with a plan that some couples end up doing on the long plane rides. 

Chris got up out of his seat and winked at Alice ,like he said he would. Alice wanted a few minutes to pass by and followed in Chris' footsteps. When she reached the bathroom , she undid the door and was leant against Chris's large chest. She had forgotten how small airplane bathrooms are. When they heard someone walking by,  they started to hit the toilet seat and 'moan' their names. "Oooooohhhhh Chris , yessss right there" screamed Alice. 

Chris then did the same " yes baby , that feels so good , I love you so much" 

Once they had both realised that no one was near the bathroom they got out. When they returned to their seats they both had the giggles,,like to popular girls at school that had seen something funny. 

For the next seven hours , Chris and Alice became incredibly close, sharing phone numbers, holding hands,  laughing at each other's jokes. 

They had gotten so close that when Alice fell asleep she leant her head on Chris's shoulder. He awed at the sight. It had been a long time since Chris had been in love. 

Alice was still asleep when the plane landed , Chris had to wake her up. When she looked out of the small plane window, she was greeted with the darkness of new york's airport.

Alice and Chris walked through border control, security and even picked up their luggage together. Occasionally their hands would brush and it made Alice have butterflies in her stomach. 

When they had to separate,  Chris told Alice that she had to message him that she was at the hotel , so that Chris knew she was safe. 

Before Alice headed off,  Chris unexpectedly kissed Alice deeply on the lips. Before pulling away,  he smiled into Alice's blue eyes,  before realising he had kissed her without knowing if she was ok with it.  " omg , im so sorry I'm such an idiot, was that OK for me to kiss you?" Chris asked with a worried tone of voice.  Alice nodded her head , she couldn't really answer that question,  she still had Frank as her lover,  but the kiss she had shared with Chris was amazing,  unforgettable. 

Alice said her friendly goodbye to Chris, before she came outside of the airport to call a taxi to take her to her hotel for the next week. 

Once she got out of the taxi and arrived at her hotel, as she promised she messaged Chris to let him know that she was safe. 

After that , she changed into an old t-shirt of franks and went to bed. To have a brightly refreshed brain for a day of looking around the city. 

Hi guys , let me know if you are enjoying the story. I've done one exam and I have one tommrow , then i have a two week period with no exams so I will try to get some more chapters written up. X