"What an impact"-Chapter 23

Chapter 23- This chapter as had few deep subjects so this is just a warning x

PREVIOUSLY

-Alice and Frank turned over onto their separate sides of the bed panting, and smiling . A night to remember for ever definitely. Alice knew and was thankful it was Saturday tomorrow.

NOW

Frank was the first to wake up after the amazing romantic dinner they had. He decided he would pop to the local shop and buy some chocolates and red roses for Alice.

When he arrived back at home , Alice was slowly waking up, so he took off his joggers and hoodie ,laid back in bed and stroked Alice's hair causing her to slowly rise from her beauty sleep.

"Good morning bubs, did you sleep well?" Frank said softly.

"Good morning, I think so apart from the pain throbbing in between my legs" Alice said cheekily. Frank chuckled, instead of getting up to get breakfast , he rolled over his girlfriend and placed his head in between her legs and he softly started to caress her inner thighs and rub them soothingly to decrease her pain levels. Alice enjoyed her 'medication' that she was receiving.

Last night was amazing for them , however they both couldn't help thinking if it would be the last or one of the last remaining dates they would have together.

Alice knew that if she and frank were to split they would still love and support each other separately like friends , rather than a couple . This would be a hard agreement that would have to take place and it would not favour each of them very well.

After forty-five minutes of frank helping to ease alice's pain , alice got up to use the shower and frank went into the common room , then he went to the kitchen to start prepping the omelettes for the brunch , before they headed off to go shopping for some new clothes and furniture bits and bobs for New York.

Once Alice got out of the shower, she put her underwear on and walked over to the vanity to brush her hair and dry her hair. When she sat down she saw on the vanity that there was a piece of paper with Frank's name written on the top.

Alice hated to invade Frank's privacy , yet she was so eager to see what it was .

Carefully and calmly, Alice picked it up , in doing so , a small clear package fell out , causing Alice to gasp and then to clutch her hand over her mouth so that Frank could not hear her being shocked. However Frank had heard and yelled down the thin corridor "everything alright?" Alice quickly responded "yes, i just burnt my hand when picking up the hair tools". Alice was shocked at her amazingly good lie she had just told.

Once alice knew that frank was back to making breakfast , she grabbed the clear package and noticed the word "baby" written on it in a permanent marker pen with the initials "JP" alice gasped even louder when she realised whos initials they were , it was Jessica Pluto- Frank's sister!

Alice was in so much shock that she hadn't noticed Frank standing in the doorway next to the vanity in which Alice was sitting. Frank's eyes bulged out of his head , "shit" he murmured , he wasn't supposed to tell alice and now she knew and he would have to explain everything to her , right before she was amount to move 3,256 miles away, maybe it was good that once she had heard the family secret, she would be able to escape it.

Alice noticed Frank's arrival when she heard a deeper voice than hers swear. Frank carefully took hold of alice's hands in his own and said to her in a soft calming voice , "bubba, that bag is suppose to have a photograph of jess's baby in it , however two months prior to its arrival she had a horrible miscarraige and was depressed for ages. I only know that she had a miscaraige , our parents though that she put the baby up for adoption , as jess was only 17 at the time and she didn't want a baby holding her back from her future, i'm sorry that you had to find out this way , its just when we had an argument , it reminded me of the exact same night jess miscarried , we had an extremely heated argument , which i strongly believe caused jess to feel stressed making the baby have a heart attack and dieing. I've never told anyone, not even Jess, that I believe that I was the one to make her lose her baby, Al i don't know what I'm able to do. So that clear package i put £20 in it every month and i give it to jess , so that whenever she ends up having a baby , she doesn't have to worry about not having enough money."

Alice was sobbing her eyes,she had no idea what frank and jess had to go through by themselves at such young ages and now she realised that if she was to come back home from new york , she would want frank to be fully happy and to make sure that jess knew what frank strongly believed.

Pushing the stool out , Alice reached up to embrace Frank in a deep loving empathetic hug. At that moment she realised how much that frank meant to her and how much he reminded her of a giant teddy bear.

That's what she would get for both of them , matching teddy bears so that when they missed each other , they could hug the bear , almost like they were hugging each other.

After the deep long emotional talk, Alice and Frank enjoyed their omelettes on the patio in their garden in the golden warmth of the sunshine that shone brighter than ever. Almost as though , Frank's niece or nephew was smiling down on them.

Alice and frank got back home after shopping in london's shoreditch towne centre at 8:39, so alice got to the phone and rang the local chinese takeaway and placed their usual order , while they were waiting for their food, alice changed into her pjs and frank sat down on sofa in his grey joggers with a blanket beside him to wrap around himself and alice when they got cold or when alice started to fall asleep. It was 9:16 when the food arrived , Frank and Alice ate their food as if they were starving. After they finished their meal, they cuddled up to one another and watched movies and netflixs shows, before they both felt sleepy.

Alice was the first one to fall into her sleep, making frank aww at the sight below his eyes.

God he thought , i'm going to miss these little moments like this, or when we bathed together, or when she would let me do her hair when she was on her period , or they way i would kiss her belly to make her feel better or the way she would hold me when we fell asleep together.

God, I really didn't realise how much of an impact Alice had made in my life.