Planning the Wedding- Chapter 33

The thin white sheets were wrapped around the tangled legs of the proposed couple. The bright, awakening light shone over the sleepy heads that had a relaxing night before. 

Inaudible sounds came directly from the TV that was still blaring a white light onto the headboard.

Alice woke up by receiving kisses along her neck, jawline , "Hmmm"  Alice hummed as she enjoyed receiving the kisses. 

"Morning love, sleep well?" Frank said after he stopped kissing alice.

"Slept well ,thanks to my company, it was very cosy and I needed some good sleep." Alice replied.

"Bubs, what do you mean you need some good sleep?" Frank said.

"Hmmm, alice said while moving in the sheets, "Well ever since i've come home i haven't had the best sleep, maybe it was jet lag or maybe it's because i have missed you so much.'' Alice said before yawning. 

"Oh , I'm sorry bubba, I didn't realise you felt that way."

After the conversations in bed , Alice proceeded to get up and go to the bathroom and shower , then she styled her hair in a french braid, before she decided to wear a sundress and pair it with some accessories .

"Babe, we have my parents round this evening and I need you to pick up some beer for dad and then a bouquet of flowers for mum." Alice shouted down the stairs. 

Once Alice had got fully dressed she went to her planner and saw how she had her interview for the deputy headmistress opportunity in two days. 

Now say how hypothetically she was to get the job, she had no idea if she was going to have days off, so she needed to meet with anna and hope to catch up with all of her life adventures. 

Phone call with Hope

A-Hey, how have you been?

H-Good thanks , you?

A- I'm ok, I'm back home from America and boy have we got to catch up, you free soon , by soon I mean today or tomorrow?

H- Yes , i can meet you in two hours , the blue cafe ok with you?

A-yes that's perfect see you then. 

End of Phone call with Hope

After the phone call with hope , Alice hoovered top to bottom of the house . 

Then she packed her handbag and left as she wanted to walk rather than drive there.

While walking she messaged Frank.

Hey babe, you got the things I needed? Xx

Yes I have, see you in a bit. Xx

After putting her phone back into her handbag, she saw Hope and waved.

Hope and Alice sat down at the table and ordered two frappes.  

" So when I was in America , I met this guy called Chris. He was lovely don't get me wrong however he wasn't like frank.  Frank really is the best and I love him."

"Oh, look" *alice showed her left hand at hope, so that she could see her engagement ring*

"AHHHH, oh my god" hope screeched 

Laughing echoed throughout the cafe as hope and Alice caught up with each other. 

They both realised some stuff that they had completely forgotten about from secondary school.

After they caught up, Alice said her goodbyes before she headed back home to start the roast chicken before her parents came over at five.

While Alice was prepping the vegetables , the doorbell rang , she opened the door and laughed at Frank standing there moaning about how he forgot to take his pair of house keys to work early this morning.